Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 10 uploaded by Angely S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A makeup bag must-have this palette of 6 essential shades will flatter every woman and keep them looking perfectly polished even on the go! see more...

• Should I get this palette or the bigger one?2 Answers
  • Yay or nay?Sonia Kashuk Eye Palette - Perfectly Neutral 101 Answers
  • How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Cambria S.
Pensacola, FL
So I love Sonia Kashuk. Fairly priced and I find them in target which is my favorite store. But I do not like her eyeshadow palettes at all. The shade selection is typically awesome but they are just not pigmented enough for me. But I love her makeup brushes!
JR P.
Very good color palette! The colors flow nicely. It was a fairly decent price for being a "drug store" makeup. The packaging was very cute! Very easy to use/apply. May need to apply more eye shadow for fuller coverage, but everyone is different and that was just my experience.
Blair C.
Morgantown, WV
This palette was a great nudes palette ! The pigmentation was outstanding and it was long lasting. I was really blown away by how well the shadows blended for a smoky look. I am very please with this product and will definitely be purchasing it again. Because everyone needs that great nudes palette in their makeup collection.
Janeen R.
I love this eye shadow palette! It's usually hard to find a palette where all the colors look good on my tan skin tone, which all of these do. The shadow is quite soft in texture and smooth
H'n C.
Yuma, AZ
I love these eyeshadows. I've bought most of the little compacts they have and I just depot and keep them all together. That way I can make a use out of all of them. I'm already start to hit pan on a lot of them.
Maheen J.
I was a bit hesitant to buy this, because I have ever tried this brand before and I herd mixed reviews. But, the colors are amazing, the application is smooth. This palette is perfect for traveling and every day use.
Rebekah P.
Goose Creek, SC
These are pretty shadows for every day looks. You will get the best results if you use a good eyeshadow primer before application, as the pigmentation leaves something to be desired. All in all a good option for natural eye makeup.
Samantha 💋.
this eyeshadow creates such beautiful looks! and it is affordable. would totally recommend. the colors are shimmery so if your looking for matte shades, this palette is not for you. but it is not overwhelmingly shimmery
Lexie D.
It is an pretty amazing product but not like the urban decay. It does come to alternates. It was such a good value unlike other eyeshadow palettes. I bought mine at target. Yes I would for sure buy this product again
Serena T.
Great eyeshadow palette. The shades are diverse enough for a casual, effortless daytime look and a sexy, intense nightout look. Shadows are easy to blend and don't smudge once you've set them. Easy to remove at the end of the day. Great value for the price!
Denisse B.
Doral, FL
How about the pigmentation of these eye shadows?
Halie M.
California, PA
Should I get this palette or the bigger one?
Atenea H.