Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette

BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk eye couture palette is comprised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas are extremely blendable with a velvety, soft touch and superior color release. The Eye on Neutral palette is fragrance and paraben free.

• These shadows look nice are the eyeshadows comparable to naked 1 ...2 Answers
  • I really want this palette but before I get it I was wondering ho...8 Answers
  • What is everyone's go-to eye shadow palette? (Drugstore) Mine is ...5 Answers
Sonia Kashuk  Eye On Neutral Palette
Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette
  • "Great wearable shades, quality shadows - not the most highly pigmented, but they do the job. Cruelty free." in 167 reviews
  • "I got this as a gift and i almost used it everyday for neutral looks. You can do so much with this palette. The price is reasonable and I do think it's a great gift or for self use." in 166 reviews
  • "The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way, the only problem I had with this palette is the browns were a bit too orangey for me and not...well brown enough." in 14 reviews
  • "This is a great neutral palette for every day looks.The price is a little high, but the wear you will get out of this one is worth the price." in 13 reviews
  • "I chose to pass on the Urban Decay Naked basics and Naked 2 basics because this palette is about the same size and has way more options! " in 11 reviews
Alizaida G.
I like this pallette. It is matte and pigmented. I only bought this palette for 4 colors only and theyre the only ones I use. The colors are the flesh colors, they are the perfect!! I have NEVER seen flesh colors like these!!! I bought 3 pallettes.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
This is a great matte eyeshadow palette from Target, these shadows are definitely comparable to some highend shadows, it's the perfect all matte palette if you are looking for a good mattes palette this one is it.
Cat 🐆.
Patterson
I’ve been using these for years , wonder little fold out on packages shows you how and where to apply for certain looks , i bought all 3 color pallets that target had
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
LOVE this Palette! The color payoff is great. It gives you every shade you would need to create a look. It is pricey for drugstore but it gives you lots of options. I wish it had a mirror- I'm a sucker for a palette with a mirror I would recommend this though as you can make many looks!
Sara S.
This is my everyday palette. I have hit pan on at least half of the shades. I always wear matte shadows at work so this palette is perfect. Almost all of the colors are very pigmented. I only had trouble with the light pink and one of the browns. I would definitely buy this product again.
Diana N.
My everyday neutral go to traveling palette. This goes with me everywhere and that's because I can make both day and night time looks with this and it didn't break the bank so I feel comfortable to bring it everywhere with me. The formula for this pricey drugstore brand is unbelievable.
Emily G.
Stoughton, WI
love this pallet! i use it almost daily. the colors are perfect for a natural look. i love that every color is matte. my only complaint would be the amount of fall out. it seems if you touch your brush to it, it starts to crumble. if you use a light hand it works great!
Cailee M.
This is an absolute essential for me! Perfect formula, in my eyes: they may not impress you upon initial swatches, but they apply with a brush BEAUTIFULLY. They're not too buttery or soft, and while all of them have good, solid pigment, some of the darker shades aren't insanely pigmented as to being unworkable, and it's extremely difficult to get stark unblended lines with any of the shades in this palette. Those nicely blurred, blended edges that we try to achieve with our eye makeup, are very easily attainable with this, which makes this palette PERFECT for a makeup beginner, and an artist or enthusiast alike.
Then again, the application, like all eyeshadows, depends upon the primer you're using. I've used multiple different eyeshadow primers, multiple different brushes with different brush hairs, and this palette has yet to let me down. I've hit pan on two shades, and have had this for 2+ years. It's just shy of $20, but you get your money's worth, for sure. Definitely recommend this over the $26 UD Naked Basics palettes, to be honest. You get 16 beautiful shades with Sonia Kashuk, and endless combinations and possibilities, and while the UD formula is nice, you don't quite get those options and the versatility. Highly recommend to ANYONE.
BONUS: There's very minimal powder kickback with these! So, for the most part, they're not dusty or powdery like others that I've tried. A couple of the warm orange toned browns in this are a little creamier than the rest, therefore they kick up a bit more powder than the rest, but those are the only two I've experienced this with.
Lily Y.
Recently purchased this palette and I have to say, I am in love! The shadows are so buttery and they blend out so well. It’s also very travel friendly because it’s so small and it has your everyday shadows!
member-ca85d
Easy to purchase at a Target while out shopping for a wide variety of products. Enough shades to play with to crest whatever mood of makeup you want for the day. Adequate amount of product per tin.
Caylee W.
Ridgeland, SC
I really want this palette but before I get it I was wondering how good the eyeshadow is and if its powdery? I just didn't want to buy it and be disappointed. Since it is like 20 dollars.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Is this palette worth trying? I have so many neutral palette so is it worth it?
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
What is everyone's go-to eye shadow palette? (Drugstore) Mine is Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette.
Lu C.
Where can you buy this? / where will you get a good deal?
Voke O.
Sugar Land, TX
Do any of the colors have shimmer or are they just matted?