Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette
The sonia kashuk eye couture palette is comprised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas are extremely blendable with a velvety, soft touch and superior color release. The Eye on Neutral palette is fragrance and paraben free.see more...
Top Questions See all 299 Q&A
- "Great wearable shades, quality shadows - not the most highly pigmented, but they do the job. Cruelty free." in 167 reviews
- "I got this as a gift and i almost used it everyday for neutral looks. You can do so much with this palette. The price is reasonable and I do think it's a great gift or for self use." in 166 reviews
- "The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way, the only problem I had with this palette is the browns were a bit too orangey for me and not...well brown enough." in 14 reviews
- "This is a great neutral palette for every day looks.The price is a little high, but the wear you will get out of this one is worth the price." in 13 reviews
- "I chose to pass on the Urban Decay Naked basics and Naked 2 basics because this palette is about the same size and has way more options! " in 11 reviews
Then again, the application, like all eyeshadows, depends upon the primer you're using. I've used multiple different eyeshadow primers, multiple different brushes with different brush hairs, and this palette has yet to let me down. I've hit pan on two shades, and have had this for 2+ years. It's just shy of $20, but you get your money's worth, for sure. Definitely recommend this over the $26 UD Naked Basics palettes, to be honest. You get 16 beautiful shades with Sonia Kashuk, and endless combinations and possibilities, and while the UD formula is nice, you don't quite get those options and the versatility. Highly recommend to ANYONE.
BONUS: There's very minimal powder kickback with these! So, for the most part, they're not dusty or powdery like others that I've tried. A couple of the warm orange toned browns in this are a little creamier than the rest, therefore they kick up a bit more powder than the rest, but those are the only two I've experienced this with.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos