Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette

BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk eye couture palette is comprised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas are extremely blendable with a velvety, soft touch and superior color release. The Eye on Neutral palette is fragrance and paraben free.

• These shadows look nice are the eyeshadows comparable to naked 1 ...2 Answers
  • I really want this palette but before I get it I was wondering ho...8 Answers
  • What is everyone's go-to eye shadow palette? (Drugstore) Mine is ...5 Answers
Sonia Kashuk  Eye On Neutral Palette
Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette
Buy on Target
  • "The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way, the only problem I had with this palette is the browns were a bit too orangey for me and not...well brown enough." in 14 reviews
  • "This is a great neutral palette for every day looks.The price is a little high, but the wear you will get out of this one is worth the price." in 13 reviews
  • "I chose to pass on the Urban Decay Naked basics and Naked 2 basics because this palette is about the same size and has way more options! " in 11 reviews
  • "When I first got my Naked palettes, I was disappointed only in the fact that they didn't have too many matte shadows." in 10 reviews
  • "This palette makes creating a smokey eye easy to achieve -- any transition colour you could want or need is in here and the colours all, of course, compliment eachother and blend well together." in 7 reviews
Palmira B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a neutral kind of girl or boy and or just have those moments this is a really good way to start I have been having this little palette for a while as you can see(i hit pan) I love it I always mix and match and I also well just love matte eyeshadows. These are not highly pigmented but do have good amount of pigmentation they are not powdery and dry and you will not have that nasty fallout.
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this Palette! The color payoff is great. It gives you every shade you would need to create a look. It is pricey for drugstore but it gives you lots of options. I wish it had a mirror- I'm a sucker for a palette with a mirror I would recommend this though as you can make many looks!
Sara S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday palette. I have hit pan on at least half of the shades. I always wear matte shadows at work so this palette is perfect. Almost all of the colors are very pigmented. I only had trouble with the light pink and one of the browns. I would definitely buy this product again.
Diana N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My everyday neutral go to traveling palette. This goes with me everywhere and that's because I can make both day and night time looks with this and it didn't break the bank so I feel comfortable to bring it everywhere with me. The formula for this pricey drugstore brand is unbelievable.
Emily G.
Stoughton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this pallet! i use it almost daily. the colors are perfect for a natural look. i love that every color is matte. my only complaint would be the amount of fall out. it seems if you touch your brush to it, it starts to crumble. if you use a light hand it works great!
Cailee M.
CHICAGO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an absolute essential for me! Perfect formula, in my eyes: they may not impress you upon initial swatches, but they apply with a brush BEAUTIFULLY. They're not too buttery or soft, and while all of them have good, solid pigment, some of the darker shades aren't insanely pigmented as to being unworkable, and it's extremely difficult to get stark unblended lines with any of the shades in this palette. Those nicely blurred, blended edges that we try to achieve with our eye makeup, are very easily attainable with this, which makes this palette PERFECT for a makeup beginner, and an artist or enthusiast alike.
Then again, the application, like all eyeshadows, depends upon the primer you're using. I've used multiple different eyeshadow primers, multiple different brushes with different brush hairs, and this palette has yet to let me down. I've hit pan on two shades, and have had this for 2+ years. It's just shy of $20, but you get your money's worth, for sure. Definitely recommend this over the $26 UD Naked Basics palettes, to be honest. You get 16 beautiful shades with Sonia Kashuk, and endless combinations and possibilities, and while the UD formula is nice, you don't quite get those options and the versatility. Highly recommend to ANYONE.
BONUS: There's very minimal powder kickback with these! So, for the most part, they're not dusty or powdery like others that I've tried. A couple of the warm orange toned browns in this are a little creamier than the rest, therefore they kick up a bit more powder than the rest, but those are the only two I've experienced this with.
A2Cosmetics
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is so beautiful. Obviously, this is trying to dupe the infamous Viseart Neutral Matte 01 Palette and I think it does a good job. The shades are pigmented and blendable. They are all matte shades and they blend so easily. For a drugstore priced palette, this is an incredible find. Viseart mattes are definitely even smoother and blend themselves, but these mattes are also very smooth and blendable...just not on that level. If you are not wanting to spend a ton on a Viseart palette, this is definitely a great option. This palette is also great to bring in fun colors and other bold shades. It's just a great matte staple palette that you can mix fun colors with. I definitely recommend this palette!
member-ca85d
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to purchase at a Target while out shopping for a wide variety of products. Enough shades to play with to crest whatever mood of makeup you want for the day. Adequate amount of product per tin.
Jordan B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just by looking at the palette I loved the colors because I could do a dramatic or natural smokey eye or just go for an everyday look. But unfortunately I have had to clean the palette out with rubbing alcohol multiple times, like almost weekly just because it residues so quickly. It also easily breaks so I can't bring it with me in my purse for any touch ups. And without primer it is guaranteed to smear, and even with primer it will sometimes too. I like it but it seems more like costume makeup for my little sister.
Karin L.
To me...This is one of the best all matte drugstore eyeshadow palettes PERIOD, besides the new elf mad for matte 2. Sonia Kashuk did WELL with this palette. It's more of a neutral matte tone palette. If you're looking for a warm matte tone palette, this is not it. This is great for everyday makeup looks, transitional shades, and smokey. Shoot, all of the above. For $20, it's a steal!
Caylee W.
Ridgeland, SC
I really want this palette but before I get it I was wondering how good the eyeshadow is and if its powdery? I just didn't want to buy it and be disappointed. Since it is like 20 dollars.
Jenna B.
KITCHENER, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette worth trying? I have so many neutral palette so is it worth it?
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is everyone's go-to eye shadow palette? (Drugstore) Mine is Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette.
Lu C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can you buy this? / where will you get a good deal?
Mackenzie C.
Holbrook, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I see a lot of beauty gurus rave about this but does it really give off the pigment that they say it does or do you need a base?