Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette

BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk eye couture palette is comprised of your essential matte neutral shades. The formulas are extremely blendable with a velvety, soft touch and superior color release. The Eye on Neutral palette is fragrance and paraben free.

• These shadows look nice are the eyeshadows comparable to naked 1 ...2 Answers
  • I really want this palette but before I get it I was wondering ho...8 Answers
  • How easy are these shades to blend? Is the pigmen...Be the first to answer!
Sonia Kashuk  Eye On Neutral Palette
Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette
Buy on Target
  • "The colors are very pigmented and a little goes a long way, the only problem I had with this palette is the browns were a bit too orangey for me and not...well brown enough." in 14 reviews
  • "This is a great neutral palette for every day looks.The price is a little high, but the wear you will get out of this one is worth the price." in 13 reviews
  • "I chose to pass on the Urban Decay Naked basics and Naked 2 basics because this palette is about the same size and has way more options! " in 11 reviews
  • "When I first got my Naked palettes, I was disappointed only in the fact that they didn't have too many matte shadows." in 10 reviews
  • "This palette makes creating a smokey eye easy to achieve -- any transition colour you could want or need is in here and the colours all, of course, compliment eachother and blend well together." in 7 reviews
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
This is an absolute essential for me! Perfect formula, in my eyes: they may not impress you upon initial swatches, but they apply with a brush BEAUTIFULLY. They're not too buttery or soft, and while all of them have good, solid pigment, some of the darker shades aren't insanely pigmented as to being unworkable, and it's extremely difficult to get stark unblended lines with any of the shades in this palette. Those nicely blurred, blended edges that we try to achieve with our eye makeup, are very easily attainable with this, which makes this palette PERFECT for a makeup beginner, and an artist or enthusiast alike.
Then again, the application, like all eyeshadows, depends upon the primer you're using. I've used multiple different eyeshadow primers, multiple different brushes with different brush hairs, and this palette has yet to let me down. I've hit pan on two shades, and have had this for 2+ years. It's just shy of $20, but you get your money's worth, for sure. Definitely recommend this over the $26 UD Naked Basics palettes, to be honest. You get 16 beautiful shades with Sonia Kashuk, and endless combinations and possibilities, and while the UD formula is nice, you don't quite get those options and the versatility. Highly recommend to ANYONE.
Jolene P.
Jolene P.
This palette is one of my most reached-for palettes. I love matte shadows because they are flattering on all skin types and eye shapes. In addition, these matte colors are neutrals so they are suitable for all skin tones. This palette is so versatile. You can do a daytime look or a smokey look. I also find that this palette has a suitable transition shade for every look I tend to do. Also, when I am in a pinch, i mix colors to quickly fill in my eyebrows. I will say, the white shade is not pigmented at first, but after breaking through the first layer of powder, the color pigment is a lot better. The other colors worked decently at first but I think getting through that first initial layer has revealed soft, smoother shadows. They are not "creamy" shadows. They are "dry" when swatched but perform beautifully. I wish the palette contained a mirror, but I also like that it is clear in the front so I can see the shadows. Would recommend to anyone!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Thomasville, NC
This is one of my two favorite matte palettes from the drugstore! This has every transition color you need for tons of different eye looks. Plus, something every palette should have is a good matte black and Sonia Kashuk does not disappoint! This one is a little more up there in price for a drugstore palette but it's worth every single penny. The pigmentation is incredible and you have to factor in how many shadows you are getting! These other drugstore brands need to take notes because this is how you make a palette people are going to love and need in their collection. I love that it's all matte shades because there are not too many palettes like this at the drugstore.
Christian A.
Christian A.
This is one of my matte go-to palattes, concedering I've already hit pan on multiple of the shades. These shades mix well with other shimmerous shades from other eyeshadows and loose pigments. The shades that stand out to me is the lightest shade, as it works as a highlight, and base powdery primer to go over with other eyeshadows. And i dont usually curse, but B*TCH GOTS ME SHOOK with these bomb af transition shades, foreal. But, I feel that sonia needs to draw the line for whats drugstore or not, becuase this is already topin over 20 dollars, and I think is sould be sold in highend stores life sephora, or at least be made more available.
Thanks ♡
Roxanne R.
Roxanne R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A bit expensive for a drugstore palette, but it is nice. I love how it's an all matte palette and I can create very natural looks, as well as looks that are more intense and smokey. I could use this everyday and still get a different look. I would recommend this, but also recommend several other cheaper alternatives such as the elf all matte palette for half the price. Compared to these shadows, the elf ones are more creamy and maybe a bit more pigmented. I still love this palette and will continue using it.
Charis G.
Charis G.
I use this palette daily. The transition shades are great and the shadows blend nicely. The variety of colors are nice for a neutral matte palette. Let me tell you, the black in the palette is extremely pigmented and a little bit goes a long way. The white shade was not my favorite, but the other two shades on the top row are great as highlights. This also is great as a eye brow powder and the pink even works as a blush. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
I'm giving this 4 stars because 1. the price for this being a drugstore product is too expensive. I understand that most drugstore products now are more high quality, but this isn't one of those. Don't get me wrong, i use this palette a lot when I just need a little bit of color but I don't see myself putting out $20 again for this. Some of the colors are chalky and they are also VERY warm. So if you don't like warm shadows, stay away!
Celia B.
Celia B.
Dallas, TX
I love the shade range and transition colors kin this palette, it incorporates lots of warm and even cool tones! However I felt the eyeshadows were VERY ashy and didn't pack color on licely on my lid. You have to build so much product onto your eye in order to get color which I didn't like. The colors are both sheer and flat, which doesn't sit right with me considering it was a semi expensive palette. Wouldn't recommend to a friend.
Sylvia G.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
I love this palette!! This is my go to palette! This is my everday and my traveling palette! I can't express how mucb i love this!! Iv hit pan on many of the colors but it has the best transition colors and brow bone colors and your deeper colors!! They apply so nicely and blend easily! I will certainly buy a new one when i run out of my transition colors! I wish they sold each color separately! But this palette is the BOMB!
Micaela G.
Micaela G.
This is the best matte palette I have tried so far from the drugstore. It's pigmented and blendable with a pretty large selection of colors. The quality is not quite as nice as high end. The shadows lack the velvety, smooth feel of a more expensive brand. However they certainly get the job done at a decent price point. There aren't a lot of good matte eyeshadow options on a budget, but this is one of them.
Caylee W.
Caylee W.
Ridgeland, SC
I really want this palette but before I get it I was wondering how good the eyeshadow is and if its powdery? I just didn't want to buy it and be disappointed. Since it is like 20 dollars.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this palette worth trying? I have so many neutral palette so is it worth it?
Kat R.
Kat R.
Lancaster , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is everyone's go-to eye shadow palette? (Drugstore) Mine is Sonia Kashuk Eye On Neutral Palette.
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this palette! How long does it last on your eyes?
Voke O.
Voke O.
Sugar Land, TX
Do any of the colors have shimmer or are they just matted?