Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Teela G.Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Hannah G.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Find cosmetics at Target.com! Sonia kashuk remove eye makeup remover activates when shaken to gently whisk away waterproof eye makeup while conditioning and refreshing the skin. This non-irritant sting-free formula is ideal for contact wearers and even those with the most sensitive eyes.

• Is this good for sensitive and easily irritated eyes? 2 Answers
Nancy G.
Sonia kashuk is one of my top favorite makeup brands in the drugstore I love anything Sonia kashuk I have so much respect for her I love everything she does hands down
Ebony E.
Hyattsville, MD
This is my favorite eye makeup remover. Point blank period. I will never switch brocade the price is great and the quality is even better! I've had to replace my bottle 2 times in about a year or 2 years and I wear a full face of makeup everyday. I hope she never stops selling this. I used to use the Maybeline one in the pink bottle and the formula was very similar but I love this one more because it lasts longer. Great dupe for the MAC eye makeup remover in the pink bottle.
Teela G.
Hemet, CA
This is my favorite makeup remover of all time . Even thou its for eyemake up It removes all make up with ease it also leaves ur face feeling refreshed and smooth.. when it comes to the skin on my face its a lil sensitive this product does not burn or leave my face red after use i would recommend this product to any one ...
J H.
My one and only. Absolutely the best drugstore remover out there. When I've run out I've tried others and I've been very disappointed. I always come back to Sonia Kashuk. I think others are on to this hidden gem as sometimes it's sold out at Target.
Amaris L.
Bellflower, CA
Must have makeup remover. I love this eye makeup remover. I wear waterproof mascara to keep my eye lashes curled and this makeup remover removes the mascara. It's not harsh and I don't have to keep tugging on my eyes. It doesn't leave a weird residue either.
Namuna A.
Best eye make-up remover for the price. Great prices and does a great job without the feeling greasy. I've stuck with this remover for the past 5 years. Always order from Target. I got my mom on it as well! She has been using this for the last 4 years. Loves it too!
Megan H.
South Lebanon, OH
This is my favorite eye makeup remover EVER. It fully removes all my eye makeup, not just some, and is totally safe for my eyes as well. I refuse to use anything else.
Jenivee E.
Hayward, CA
I've gone through at least five bottles over the years. It's great at removing all my eye makeup without leaving an oily residue. It is gentle and doesn't irritate my eyes. Highly recommended.
Christa N.
This is a great eye makeup remover! It removes my waterproof makeup easily, and is the only eye makeup remover I've tried that doesn't sting my eyes. Highly recommend!!!
Kimberly T.
Lafayette , IN
Works well, but not my favorite eye makeup remover because it leaves my eyes too oily. If you don’t mind your eyes being oily then you’ll enjoy this product.
Shannon K.
Grand Rapids , MI
Is this good for sensitive and easily irritated eyes?