Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer uploaded by Sarah S.Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer uploaded by Jess S.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Now your eye shadow will last throughout the day and night without creasing with this creamy eye shadow primer. The silky, weightless formula glides on to smooth the skin, create the perfect canvas for color application and enhance staying power. the lightweight formula contains african walnut seed oil to restore and protect skin s elasticity, emollients to smooth the skin and micro-fine pigments for an even flawless finish. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Extreme Wear Eye Primer
  • "I love this primer!!!!! This product is so smooth! It is not greasy at all. Also! It does not crease! It even covers the tiny veins that show in my very pale eyelids! So that's a plus! When they say extreme wear, they weren't kidding! I had done my makeup the day I went into labor with my daughter and it lasted 2 days on my lids!!! Hands down my favorite shadow primer!! " in 3 reviews
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
Honestly, I don’t even use this eye primer for my eyeshadow anymore- I just can’t find anything as effective on my eyelids as concealer and setting powder. BUT! I use this eyeprimer on my nose instead of normal face primer before foundation and it keeps the pigment from rubbing off and making a red nose. Works like a charm 💁🏽‍♀️
Samantha K.
Old Westbury, NY
Oh my gosh! This eye primer is everything! I don’t trust my eyes to anything else. It does wonders to keep my eye makeup in place and it works well on delicate skin. I’m super satisfied with it and would totally recommend it!
Sarah S.
Akron
This primer works wonderfully at keeping your eye makeup in place and crease free all day. It’s a little difficult to apply though because it’s really thick so it comes out of the jar in little chunks, so it takes a lot of blending to make it look even on your eyelid. At also is far from invisible and can look dark on people with a really pale / light skin tone.
Zoe P.
Not my favorite. It is an odd color, not really pigmented and not really sticky either. I dont feel like this holds on to my eye shadow or anything. The opening is also a little too small to comfortably fit your finger inside so you have to use a brush.
Aubrey G.
Lewisville, TX
This eye primer doesn't really work well for me. I used it daily for about a month and it was just "okay". It doesn't really keep the product in place very well on my more oily skin. I much prefer the No. 7 primer that can also be found at Target at a similar price point.
Jessica L.
This eye primer is okay. It isn't the best and it isn't the worst. I used this as a base for my creme eyeliner. It did not prevent smudging but its better than using nothing. Nonetheless my eyeliner still smudged so I wouldn't recommend it for someone with oily lids, such as myself. However, when I used it with a liquid liner it didn't smudge. The price is OK for this quality, but I would definitely spend a couple of dollars more for one that works with cream products.
Ashley H.
Sydney D.
YESSSSS!!!! This eyelid primer is AHMAZING! I have had such issues with creasing after only an hour of makeup wear, until I found this product. It is not too expensive compared to other primers you would find at bigger makeup retailers. The container seems small but a little goes a long way so it lasts forever! I love it and will continue to buy it forever!
Jenna S.
Willoughby, OH
I absolutely love this stuff. It's inexpensive and can be found at Target, which is super convenient. I've only bought one jar of it thus far because it lasts forever. A little bit goes a long way and it lasts all day. It's safe to say I'll be buying it again when (if!) I ever run out!
Heather L.
This product is great! It reminds me of a MAC paint pot, just a little bit thicker. I have very oily eyelids, and this keeps them matte for awhile. By about hour 6-7 of wear, my lids start to crease slightly, but that's a lot better than the 3-4 hour wear I get with most eyeshadow bases. I do wish it was in a tube, as it's kind of difficult to get out of the pot. Other than that, 10/10.
Elyse V.
Bloomington , IN
I have extremely oily eyelids. Will this product hold up to that?
Jessica R.
Parker, CO
If you've used both, how does this compare to using MAC paint pots as primer?
Elyse V.
Bloomington , IN
I have very oily eyelids and I cannot find a primer that will keep shadows from bunching and creasing. Will this one work? What brand would you recommend?
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How does this eye primer work for you guys? Is it worth the price?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10???