Sonia Kashuk Essential Eye Kit

by Sonia Kashuk

Makeup accessories are an integral part of every womans personal grooming collection. The sonia kashuk essential eye kit has a set of 5 brushes that you need to line, crease, sponge or smudge makeup. It has a large eye shadow brush, an angled eye shadow, sponge applicator, crease brush and a smudge liner. These makeup tools come packed in a beautiful and compact black casing with a mirror on the inside. All the brushes in this sonia kashuk set can be cleaned with water.

I have been looking for eye makeup brushes because mine are 5 years old and I am not sure which ones to get. Are these brushes long lasting and do they work well dry and oily skin because my skin changes depending on the season?
Has anyone tried these?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Essential Eye Kit!
Dahlonega, GA
This kit was a starter kit for me before I decided to upgrade to Morphe brushes and at the time I did enjoy their effects and their blendability. It is a great product to throw in your bag without taking up too much space, but the handles  and brush tips are a bit too small and I prefer to create shadow looks with longer handles so I can use a lighter grip to blend everything out. They do really have the essentials, though, but I do believe there are better, softer brushes.
Great eye blending brushes! All you need for a great look. Comfortable in the hand and easy to hold. Sturdy and don't feel cheap at all. No shedding and they wash great! Highly recommend because of the great quality for the price. Would make a nice gift set as well.
Holden, LA
First off let me say I love Sonia Kashuk but their makeup brush "kits" just don't seem to work as well as their single brushes. I would pass on this and try their singles instead. Bristles are hard and they shed too. I've tried some of their singles that are much better.
Centerton , AR
The brush set isn't the best out there. The price is kinda high for the quality. A great brand elf, they're good and affordable. My favorites are from IT and those are pricey.. a combo of elf and IT make up my collection of brushes.
Purchased at: Target
This kit literally is in my cosmetic bag in my purse everyday. I love it!!!. The case even has a mirror inside. This is perfect for travel and quick touch ups throughout the day. It has the essentials in mini form which i think is sooo cute. I definitely recommend this as a go to when you cant carry all your brushes and a compact mirror. Amazing kit hands down.
Lorain, OH
I love these brushes. I normally purchase from target and they do exactly what i need them to do. Very affordable, and great quality. Easy to clean, and when I do my brushes are soft and reusable. I even bought the brush cleaner by Sonia Kashuk and it works perfect.
Flowery Br, GA
This brush kit did not last long at all. One of the brushes fell apart before it's first week of use. And the bristles of two of the fluffier brushes ended up breaking within the first month of use (and cleaning) that it became too abrasive for my eye. I do not recommend.
This was a pretty good set of brushes. I think it is great for traveling and is very underestimated for its price. The only down side to these brushes are their a little dense but other then that u cant beat them.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice product. I like this very much. All my friends love it too. When I tried it I was satisfied a lot. Nice packaging. I will buy it again and again for me and like gifts for my friends. I will recommend this product to my friends
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
I know there are a lot of people who would say these aren't so good but I would say different. These are so cute and have a travel case. Just the right size to have one the go. Not to big or too small. In the travel case you have all your important brushes. Plus jist in case you cant remember whete they go they have numbers on them to help you. Also I think the hairs on the brushes are soft. These brushes really last you a while if you just take care of them right.