Sonia Kashuk Dual Hole Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener

by Sonia Kashuk

The sonia kashuk dual hole cosmetic pencil sharpener is great for bringing your dull makeup tools back to life. With two hole sizes, you can conveniently sharpen both your smaller cosmetic pencis and larger crayons. Great for any user of sonia kashuk products.

Is this a durable sharpener? I need a good sharpener for my eye and lip pencils, but they always break or get messed up.
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Dual Hole Cosmetic Pencil Sharpener!
How would you rate this product?
Amy S.
Toms River, NJ
Worked pretty well for the most part with sharpening my eyeliner or eyebrow pencils. I purchased it at target and it was a pretty good value because it was decently priced. I’ve always used this sharpener for whenever I wanted to sharpen my cream eye shadow pencils because there is a larger side to fit it. The only downside is that the points tend to fall off of the ends of my eyeliners a lot and I have to keep sharpening them. I’m not sure if it’s the sharpener doing that to them or not
Olga A.
Culver City, CA
Very nice sharpener! It actually fits my jumbo lip pencils from Nars. I have bought others that have not fit a all. But this one I'm really liking right now. If anyone has issues with fitting jumbo pencils into regular double sharpeners this is it! Only $5 at target.
Maranda C.
I personally really like this sharpener because my other sharpeners alway get jammed and mess up my eye brow pencil or eyeliner ! It doesnt break off the tip or shave down the pencil too much !
breann N.
Toledo, OH
This a heavy duty sharpener that leaves eyeliners, lip liners and brow pencils nice and sharp. I've had this product for awhile now and it has remained as sharp and efficient as it did the day I bought it, the only down fall is it doesn't have the plastic casing to catch the shavings.