Sonia Kashuk Crime Blush uploaded by Jaleasa A.

BY SONIA KASHUK

This sonia kashuk créme blush formula easily blends into cheeks for a beautiful finish that lasts all day. Whether you're looking for a natural glow or a dramatic flush, this cream leaves skin looking radiant and fresh; never greasy. It transforms from a very creamy, soft texture into a beautiful soft powder veil with an end result that is incredibly natural and smooth. see more...

• How well does this blush blend? I want to purchase it but...2 Answers
Holly C.
Staunton,VA
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Cr?me Blush - Petal 01 more...
I'm pleased with this creme blush. It has a nice texture and I love the color of the Petal. The one a shade lighter is hard to see. It would be great for a more natural look. My only wish would be that it would last all day. If I was to go out at night after work. I would definitely have to reapply it.
Brittany R.
I have this creme blush in the color "blossom." I usually put two coats on, because it is a soft color. It's very blendable and this shade is quite natural. I might try a brighter shade next time, so that it stands out a little more. I also like this, because there is no brush to clean.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Cr?me Blush - Petal 01 more...
One of the best cream blush. The price is a little high but the quality is there for this product. I would recommend this product! It's creamy but not greasy. I have oily to dry skin. I can't wear greasy products where I live.
PM G.
Orlando, FL
Amazing! First time trying a creme blush and I love it! I have this in rosey. The staying power is crazy good--I put this on in the morning and it's still there in the evening! I feel like this will last me a long time as well.
Mary R.
Stamford, CT
Housed in a slim compact, this blush is best described as cream-to-powder rather than cream. It’s initially creamy, but sets to a soft powder finish that adds an enlivening, non-shimmering glow to cheeks. This is fantastically easy to blend and it lasts longer than a true cream blush. Every shade is beautiful, too!
Annabel M.
Somerville, MA
This is the first cream blush I've used and I really love it! I have the "petal" color, which is a bright pink. The color initially looks unnatural, but when you blend with your fingers it softens to a perfect amount of flush. I like that it is buildable and it travels well!
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Don't use to much or this product will smear on your cheek. I used it for a 3rd time today and had to follow up with a powder blush. I also needed to retouch my foundation on my cheek, which has never happened.
Emily L.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Cr?me Blush - Blossom 03 more...
Super pigmented and turns to a powder finish after blending in. Good, creamy formula that blends easily. Not the longest lasting, but I'm okay with that. Pretty color, nice packaging, and good formula!
Kia H.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Cr?me Blush - Rosy 02 more...
Really pigmented. Blend able. Really affordable. I actually like and I would purchase more. You could find sonia kashuk make up at target.
Lizandra V.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Cr?me Blush - Blossom 03 more...
I like them they are very creamy and blendable but i wish they had a tad more pigment and more colors available at target
Allison G.
York, PA
How well does this blush blend? I want to purchase it but I don't like blush that's too harsh!