Sonia Kashuk® Cosmetic Brush Set uploaded by Jenny K.Sonia Kashuk® Cosmetic Brush Set uploaded by Ashley M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Create your best self with the Sonia Kashuk Cosmetic Brush Set. This luxe collection of makeup brushes will help you blend, layer and soften your look with blush and powder brushes and flat defining and contour brushes.

Piece core makeup brush set
Soft, high-quality brushes
Beautiful natural wood grain handles

• How well are these constructed so they dont shed?1 Answers
  • I'm looking too find a set of brushes for a great price, ...7 Answers
  • Are these brushes sturdy and are they worth the price?2 Answers
Ashley M.
Houston
I absolutely love these brushes. They are in affordable alternative to super expensive brushes. They are great value for the price. I bought some big-name brushes and they work just as great. I would definitely recommend this to the beginner or intermediate level make up lover. Are these brushes also asked a very long time if you take care of them. I’ve had a couple of theSonia Kashuk® Cosmetic Brush Sets that I have had for over five years. Great investment great price.
Jordi L.
Tnese brushes are fantastic. They're easy to use and make applying your make up almost effortless. Good quality make up brushes for an affordable price are challening to find, but these brushes have everything you need in a good brush set! Whether you're expericed or a beginner, these make up brushes will not leave you dissapointed.
Grace H.
I love these brushes. They are super dense and soft. It is one of the best options at the drugstore. They don't shed and they are made very nice and sturdy. They are 24.99 which is kind of expensive for the drugstore but in my opinion I think they are totally worth it.
Courtney L.
For the price you can’t go wrong with this set! The brushes are super soft and great quality. Also check out the Target app because I bought them when there was a20% off coupon! Definitely worth a try!
Sarah B.
These brushes are very soft and dense. They look great in a cup on my vanity. I figured the blush and powder brush would get the most use, but the contour and flat top have been great too!
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
These are gorgeous brushes and they have great quality silky smooth brush heads. The hairs do not fall off after just a few uses and they apply makeup and product to my face instead of just absorbing it!
Jolie N.
San Antonio , TX
I love these brushes and this brand! Very soft and high in performance! I especially love the rectangular shaped one easy for contour and cleaning it up by baking underneath!
Jissel H.
New York NY
I give this product 5 stares because when you blend with this brushes the product that you are applying dos not get straights ore bumps.#I love e.l.f makeup # 5 stares e.l.f. Brush Set # 11 piece brush set from e.l.f
Rachel N.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this brush set about two weeks ago and wow! I have totally become a die hard Sonia Kashuk brush fan! These are the only brushes I contour with now because they pickup and apply powder so easy and beautifully! I use the flat top brush to buff and blend and it does the job perfectly! If I list these brushes I would go buy them again immediately!
Mayson C.
I literally do not buy expensive makeup brushes thanks to Sonia kashuk. Her brushes are amazing quality for the price and will last forever if you take care of them. Put down the $50 Sephora brush and get a whole set by Sonia kashuk for $40-50.
misty m.
Ogden
Angel A.
Surrey, BC
I want this so bad. Which brushes do you guys want?
Carol W.
Hampton
Are these brushes sturdy and are they worth the price?
Nalani S.
Where can I buy these and do they shed ?
Leyda L.
Los angeles, CA
Are they soft? Do they start falling apart after a while of use?