Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - No 121

by Sonia Kashuk

Soft rounded tip of this pointed brush can be used in specific targeted areas to apply and blend any concealer, foundation, or tinted moisturizer.

Esta demasiado suave?
Does this product work well cream stick foundation
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - No 121!
Product Highlights
“...very dense which I really enjoy. But I've found that I like it better for contouring my cheeks. It creates a strong line and blends powder very nicely. It's a win-win situation.” in reviews
“I use this everyday for blending my under-eye concealer.” in reviews
“I like to use this brush with a setting powder to set my undereye concealer or I use it with concealer to blend it out under my eyes.” in reviews
“i highly recommend it for flawless application ” in reviews
Alexandria , LA
It’s a fair brush considering the price... it does the job as far as application is concerned.
Peoria, AZ
This works great on applying powder to the under eye. I also like it to blend out highlight.
Pompano Beach, FL
It works well for blending but the texture of the brush makes it hard to clean for me.
Hamilton
I tried to use this foundation and didn't like it... However I found a better use for it: setting my highlight and concealer. It's perfect because of how dense the brush is and grabs powder so easily of the surface. Would definitely recommend for setting!
As much as I like this brush, I'm not sure I like how it applies my foundation. Maybe I'm using the wrong kind for my skin, or not using the brush properly but it never looks how I want it to. I do, however, love the brush for my concealor.
I bought this for the sole purpose to contour. I thought it was okay for that purpose, but one day I decided to use it for my cream highlighter and I have used it for that purpose ever since and I'm in love. It gets into the tighter areas like by my nose and eye corners and it just works wonders. I love it.