BY SONIA KASHUK

Soft rounded tip of this pointed brush can be used in specific targeted areas to apply and blend any concealer, foundation, or tinted moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "i highly recommend it for flawless application " in 1 review
  • "I like to use this brush with a setting powder to set my undereye concealer or I use it with concealer to blend it out under my eyes." in 1 review
  • "I use this everyday for blending my under-eye concealer." in 1 review
sarahjuku S.
San Francisco, CA
I purchased this brush to smooth out my highlighting concealer underneath my eyes and on my nose. I use it every day and am in love! You can purchase this brush at your local Target. Once my brush fizzles out, I'll definitely buy it again.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
Her brushes are always so soft I rarely have any hair fallout. Only thing is the double sides ones sometimes on end dose come out but I don't mind as long as it's still use able
Amanda C.
Pompano Beach, FL
It works well for blending but the texture of the brush makes it hard to clean for me.
Fortune T.
Clifton, NJ
I've had this brush for a really long time - it still works like new and I find that it's super versatile. Right now I am using it for my liquid IT Cosmetic CC cream but I have used it to apply concealer and powder to my face. It is well worth the money. Sonia's brushes are always soft yet durable and her newer lines feature great designs!
Zachary P.
This is my go to brush for my under eye concealer. It's second to my beauty blender but if I need a fuller coverage under my eye, this is what I use. It blends out my concealer flawlessly and easily! Plus side, it's an affordable brush that's relatively available to all.
Stephanie K.
Virginia Beach, VA
I love the shape of the brush. It definitely makes it easy to cover all the nooks and crannies on my face. The brush is incredibly soft and very dense which I really enjoy. But I've found that I like it better for contouring my cheeks. It creates a strong line and blends powder very nicely. It's a win-win situation.
Hayden T.
I don't use this for foundation, I use it for concealer and powder under my eyes. All of Sonia Kashuk brushes are so soft and this brush is no exception. It applied liquid concealer under my eyes like a dream, it's amazing. Would recommend, worth it for the price!
Samantha L.
Frederick, MD
This brush is fantastic it is nice and soft but gets the job done. I like to use this brush with a setting powder to set my under eye concealer or I use it with concealer to blend it out under my eyes. It's gentle enough to be used in that area.
Jennifer W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Im a firm believer that a good makeup brush is key to a great application and in most cases you get what you pay for. this brush is professional quality at an affordable price. i highly recommend it for flawless application
Nessa C.
Love this brand and the brushes! This brush is amazing, it definitely helps the outcome and allows the foundation to apply and blend seamlessly and evenly! Great!
dalia ruiz c.
monterrey,nuevo leon
Esta demasiado suave?
Ivery D.
Annapolis , MD
Does this product work well cream stick foundation