Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - No 121 uploaded by Nubian B.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Soft rounded tip of this pointed brush can be used in specific targeted areas to apply and blend any concealer, foundation, or tinted moisturizer. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Synthetic Pointed Foundation Brush - No 121
  • "I love the shape of the brush. It definitely makes it easy to cover all the nooks and crannies on my face. The brush is incredibly soft and very dense which I really enjoy. But I've found that I like it better for contouring my cheeks. It creates a strong line and blends powder very nicely. It's a win-win situation." in 3 reviews
  • "I like to use this brush with a setting powder to set my undereye concealer or I use it with concealer to blend it out under my eyes." in 1 review
  • "i highly recommend it for flawless application " in 1 review
  • "I use this everyday for blending my under-eye concealer." in 1 review
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I couldn't find the exact brush in my collection but this is from the same collection. I loved the way these apply products, blend and are a great value for the price. Would purchase more of their brushes, specifically
Emily O.
Big Rapids, MI
I use this as a highlighter brush, and it works great! It applies powders very smoothly and evenly and deposits just the right amount of pigment. I love this brush and the bristles are so soft it's great!
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln, NE
I really enjoy the feel of this brush, but it does leave my foundation streaky if I am not careful. This could just be the way I apply my foundation, though. I am still learning. I have been using the brush for about a month, and have cleaned the brush a few times, and it still feels and looks the same as when I bought it. I would buy brushes from this brand again—especially because they are so affordable but feel much more expensive than they are.

For reference I have normal skin that is clear. I use a Boots No7 foundation in the shade “Cool Vanilla.”
Fortune T.
Carteret, NJ
I've had this brush for a really long time - it still works like new and I find that it's super versatile. Right now I am using it for my liquid IT Cosmetic CC cream but I have used it to apply concealer and powder to my face. It is well worth the money. Sonia's brushes are always soft yet durable and her newer lines feature great designs!
Angie S.
Wow! A lifelong pursuit to find quality brushes that also look beautiful has ended. I’ve bought all of her brushes. They last forever and do not shed like others. They are also made to fit around your hand so they are very comfortable to work with! Very impressed! 🙌🏼❤️
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
I had been using my fingers to apply BE Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue this summer until I decided to look for a good foundation brush. I thought the BE one that is meant for complexion rescue was too costly for me right now. I had a $10 giftcard to Target.com, so I bought this brush and picked it up at my local Target. It's amazing the different a good foundation brush makes when applying this tinted moisturizer! It is so soft, too. Brushes are sometimes hard on my skin and leave my face with a stinging sensation around my eyes especially. The coverage was perfect even when I wanted to apply more over heavy freckling in places. I look like I'm not wearing any makeup it looks that natural. If you're looking for an inexpensive, yet good quality foundation brush, I recommend you consider this brand.
Nubian B.
This Brush I found/purchased in a goody bag @ Dirt Cheap-- it is a great Brush that allows only the exact product need for highlighting. Love i, it's now my go too
Elizabeth G.
Shawnee, KS
I would not recommend this for foundation, but I would recommend it for concealer and placing cream contour. It fits perfectly under the eye and is gentle. It has been washed many times and has not lost its shape or any fibers.
Steffany C.
I use this everyday for blending my under-eye concealer. The shape makes it so easy to use and it really does a fantastic job of applying the concealer! I think it is a little small to use for all over the face (it would take a while to blend it all in) but if you are just looking for a brush to get a more seamless blend around your eyes, nose, and mouth, I would recommend this. :)
Zachary P.
This is my go to brush for my under eye concealer. It's second to my beauty blender but if I need a fuller coverage under my eye, this is what I use. It blends out my concealer flawlessly and easily! Plus side, it's an affordable brush that's relatively available to all.
dalia ruiz c.
monterrey,nuevo leon
Esta demasiado suave?
Ivery D.
Annapolis, MD
Does this product work well cream stick foundation