BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic ToolsSonia Kashuk
Core Tools Sponge-Tip Applicator - No 128

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Sponge-Tip Applicator - No 128

by Sonia Kashuk

Flocked foam sponge tool. Ideal for a quick and easy application or for specific color placement.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Sponge-Tip Applicator - No 128!
How would you rate this product?
Racquel C.
Baltimore, MD
It had a sponge on the selection but anyway I like them very soft affordable good quality last long easy to clean
Alexis D.
Littleton, CO
I really don't like the bristles on these brushes. The first time I got these the eyeshadow brushed really hurt my eyelids with the bristles. The second time I got them they just were not putting the cosmetics on my face they just soaked up the product. I admit the packaging of the brushes is nice but I need a product that will help me look beautiful with flawless makeup.
Iris G.
Pasadena , CA
So soft on the skin . I’ve had mine for over a year now . Precise makeup tool . Easy to use and easy to apply on fave . Easy to clean . I use mine every day . I love it & would recommend to others.
Crystal G.
El Paso, TX
Curious in sponge-tip applicator but did not meet my expectations. Still on the hunt for a better product pick up tool. I do use it to apply glitter which helps with not making a mess but not satisfied.
Felicia S.
Clarksville, TN
Very soft my makeup glides on with this sponge and it at also give me the help of full cover I bought it from my local store my skin is combination
Adriana V.
Oxford, CT
This works for a quick and clear application. This brush provides an average area of color and lightly touches lines. There is nothing very fancy about this brush. You cannot do intricate designs but I would buy this for quick everyday use.
Melinna G.
Oceanside, CA
I found this to be very helpful for a quick and easy application. It is really useful if you are looking for something to help with precision.
Sandra  B.
Really great for blending creamy eyeshadow. Have used to blend nose contour as well.
Jeffrey G A.
Nashville, TN
Thank you very much, I thank you very much, and I thank you for letting me be one of your Influenster family, I would like to receive many more products and give my opinion and let my friends and family know, thank you very much 🥰
Natasha R.
Colonial Bch, VA
Nice for spot blending. Little pricey but definitely worth it! I enjoy most of her products!

Looking for your answer?