BY SONIA KASHUK

Get more controlled and targeted powder placement without the overload. Plus, the smaller scale of this brush works well for blush. . â . October 2013: small powder/blush brush won "best blush brush" for allure "best of beauty" awards. see more...

• Does this brush hold up well for the price? I'm not too sure abou...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Dajana L.
Pleasant Valley, NY
For the money you spend on this brand of brushes they are ok they aren't the best but they are inexpensive so it's a decent brush for the price
Brittany B.
Denver, NC
I bought a Sonia Kashuk set and loved it, so I went on to try this one and I really like it. It sheds pretty bad though, and not as soft as I thought it would be. I use it for a powder highlighter, it's small enough to use for a contour brush, or blush. Maybe powder.
roxanne c.
I love these brushes so much one of my fav brands as well.They work really well and i will continue to purchase more brushes from the brand!
Amanda C.
I use this with a powder blush, it works great for that. I haven't had any issues with it and it blends really nicely.
andrea g.
Una brocha ideal para aplicar rubor o contorno, es suave y de pelos no muy largos que te brindan mucha precisión
Desiree G.
Does this brush hold up well for the price? I'm not too sure about the quality