BY SONIA KASHUK

For help applying and blending in those hard to reach spots. The perfect brush for a more controlled eye shadow application. see more...

Cailee M.
Sonia Kashuk has always been one of my favorite inexpensive and easily attainable brands for brushes and tools. I have accumulated so many limited edition brush sets and brushes from her core permanent line over the years, and most of them have held and kept their shape and overall softness and quality BEAUTIFULLY over those years I've had them. As sad as I am that she will be pulling her brand away from Target (for reasons unknown to me), I was admittedly overjoyed to see that her entire line was clearanced out, so I stocked up on the 106 small shadow brush (one of my many favorites) along with a couple others in her core line. Let me tell you, this brush is the PERFECT packing brush for smaller eyes (especially if you use pigments a lot in your everyday life). This brush isn't synthetic, but its shape and density lend to it working BEAUTIFULLY with loose pigments and glitters, as well as pressed shadows! Its precision of application yield a *perfected* lid, and I use this as well for when I do the negative cut crease technique and need a brush small enough for my lid space to not extend into that work I've already put down, as its small enough for detail work. If you are blessed with a ton of lid space, then this will be a good inner corner/brow bone highlighter brush for you. Its stiffness will lend to it laying down and depositing a higher concentration of pigment to your lids, though, so if you're looking for a small 'wash of color' brush of this size, then this isn't soft or flexible enough to give you that more sheer application.

This 106 brush has held up for the duration of a few years of washing, and none of the hairs have splayed, and they're just soft enough, but not overly so (theyve stayed the same as when I first bought the brush), which is great for my sensitive eyes. Stock up on this brush while you can, since SK is leaving Target soon!
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I don't know if it's because I have sensitive skin, but recently eyeshadow applicators, even my high-end It Cosmetics eyeshadow brush, have caused my eyelids to feel scratchy. I am so glad I bought this small eyeshadow brush. It is super soft! I now wish I'd splurged for the eyeshadow applicator kit. Love, love, love this brush!
Felisha S.
Tornado, WV
I love this brush it is so soft. The size of it is perfect for contouring your face. I bought two of these brushes because I love them so much. I have washed these brushes as well and they wash great. They do not have any hair falling out and they maintain their shape. I use ulta brush cleanser which is my favorite. I also wash mine about every other week depending on how many times I have used it.
Emilee S.
Conyers, GA
Im not sure if I'm using this brush right but i can not seem to get enough product on it to be able to pack it on to my lid. It is great quality, However, and i would love to try out more this brand's brushes.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I love the Sonia Kashuk line and thie eye shadow brush is no exception. It is so darn soft. I never get that pokey bristle feeling on my eyes and it picks up just the right amount of shadow.
Amber F.
This is a really good brush for a decent price. I had no trouble at all with applying and it holds up really well. Deff plan on trying more from this brand.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Love the Kabuki brush! Always is good for full coverage on face. Always so soft as well. I have a few and keep them clean and they are great.
paige m.
Shelburne, VT
Super soft. Applys makeup evenly. Cleaning is easy. Great brush for every day use. Brush sets are well worth it. Inexpensive and good quality.
Jessica M.
Elmira, NY
Perfect size to handle while applying make up. Great price and is extremely soft to touch. Love this product and will buy more.
Beauty P.
Love how precise this brush is for eyeshadow application. It picks up just the right amount of product and is really soft!
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
Does this last as long as a more closetful product ?
Felisha S.
Tornado, WV
Is this a brush that would compare to elf brushes or sigma brushes?