BY SONIA KASHUK #71 in Eye Makeup Brushes

For help applying and blending in those hard to reach spots. The perfect brush for a more controlled eye shadow application. see more...

Buy on Target*
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know if it's because I have sensitive skin, but recently eyeshadow applicators, even my high-end It Cosmetics eyeshadow brush, have caused my eyelids to feel scratchy. I am so glad I bought this small eyeshadow brush. It is super soft! I now wish I'd splurged for the eyeshadow applicator kit. Love, love, love this brush!
Cynthia M.
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
I love the Sonia Kashuk line and thie eye shadow brush is no exception. It is so darn soft. I never get that pokey bristle feeling on my eyes and it picks up just the right amount of shadow.
Beauty P.
Beauty P.
Love how precise this brush is for eyeshadow application. It picks up just the right amount of product and is really soft!
Tornado, WV
I love this brush it is so soft. The size of it is perfect for contouring your face. I bought two of these brushes because I love them so much. I have washed these brushes as well and they wash great. They do not have any hair falling out and they maintain their shape. I use ulta brush cleanser which is my favorite. I also wash mine about every other week depending on how many times I have used it.
paige m.
paige m.
Shelburne, VT
Super soft. Applys makeup evenly. Cleaning is easy. Great brush for every day use. Brush sets are well worth it. Inexpensive and good quality.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
A nice quality brush at a decent price. I will likely try other brushes from this brand.
Emilee S.
Emilee S.
Conyers, GA
Im not sure if I'm using this brush right but i can not seem to get enough product on it to be able to pack it on to my lid. It is great quality, However, and i would love to try out more this brand's brushes.
Aubree H.
Aubree H.
Apollo, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the Kabuki brush! Always is good for full coverage on face. Always so soft as well. I have a few and keep them clean and they are great.
Amber F.
Amber F.
This is a really good brush for a decent price. I had no trouble at all with applying and it holds up really well. Deff plan on trying more from this brand.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Elmira, NY
Perfect size to handle while applying make up. Great price and is extremely soft to touch. Love this product and will buy more.
Tornado, WV
Is this a brush that would compare to elf brushes or sigma brushes?
harmanvir s.
harmanvir s.
calgary, alberta
Does this last as long as a more closetful product ?