BY SONIA KASHUK

This sonia kashuk core tools pointed blending brush is ideal for shading and blending color or powders. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah M.
this is my go to blending brush! it applies color so nicely and blends it out seamlessly. i believe i got mine for $12 at target. although it does seem pricey for a brush, its a lot cheaper than higher end brushes but works just as well !
Alex S.
CA
This brush is perfect for softly diffusing a shadow in the crease! It is very fluffy and bendy, which allows for a perfect, blended gradient on the eyelid. My only issue with this is that it tends to shed a bit, but it's certainly not the end of the world, and it's not too expensive to repurchase.
Jessica B.
Love these makeup brushes! I'm always looking for a great value on makeup brushes and this one definitely lived up to my expectations. The bristles are super soft and blend eyeshadows out perfectly. It is definitely a great brush for the price and you can't beat a good makeup brush that's easy on the wallet as well. I went back and purchased several other Sonia Kashuk brushes because I liked this one so much!
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A lovely brush! Great for laying down your transition color or for a nice wash of color over the lid. Her brushes are very affordable and with proper care will last you a very long time. my first #soniskashuk brush was purchased from #target over 9 years ago and is still in perfect shape! A great investment!
jo w.
katy, TX
Get this !! It is the best blending brush I have used. I bought five of them when they were on sale. Regular price is $3.99 and it is worth EVERY penny. It is soft, sturdy, just the right size.. no shedding (after MULTIPLE washes) and works beautifully. It is an absolute MUST BUY !
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
This is my favorite blending brush. The fibers are soft and really hold onto eyeshadow! I purchased this from Target just last week and have used it every day for my shadow. I would buy again and look forward to using other SK brushes in the future.
Kerri B.
I have this brush that goes with a set. It's great for blending out that smokey eye look. It's very soft and works well. I bought them from target and it wasn't too expensive. I would recommend this brush.
Tatanique M.
Buffalo , NY
I purchased mine from target I was amazed with the quality. It picks up pigment and blends well. Light weight handle felt comfortable in my hand. I use this brush on myself and clients. Great buy'n
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
Favorite blending brush! Great value and so accessible. Can be purchased at target for a great price. This is very comparable to higher end blending brushes. I find myself reaching for this on a daily basis.
Cynthia B.
I really like this brush. It's one of the nicer ones in the drugstore, although it's not as good as some of my higher end makeup brushes. I would recommend if you're looking for a cheaper alternative.
Hannah H.
Prt Washington, WI
I have been eyeing up this darn brush for weeks now but my loval target doesn't carry it so I would have to order it and have it shipped without ever sizing it in person. Is it worth the extra hassel?
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO
I've been trying to find a blending brush but so far all of them are too big, too small or just don't work. For anyone who has tried this brush did you find it worked well? If not what blending brush would you recommend?