BY SONIA KASHUK

This sonia kashuk core tools pointed blending brush is ideal for shading and blending color or powders. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A lovely brush! Great for laying down your transition color or for a nice wash of color over the lid. Her brushes are very affordable and with proper care will last you a very long time. my first #soniskashuk brush was purchased from #target over 9 years ago and is still in perfect shape! A great investment!
Kerri B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this brush that goes with a set. It's great for blending out that smokey eye look. It's very soft and works well. I bought them from target and it wasn't too expensive. I would recommend this brush.
Mai L.
Sacramento, CA
These brush is amazing! Blend eyeshadow nicely. One of my go to brush. You can find this brush at your local target store. The price is very affordable.
Priscilla O.
Compton, CA
These drugstore brushes are great! They are so soft and blend so well it's a must have in your makeup kit you can't go wrong with this brush!
Courtney  W.
definitely a staple brush for my makeup looks. I'm a stickler about blending out eye shadows and this one does the trick
Lorena B.
I recently bought this brush at Target. So far good for blending. Price not bad
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is my go to blending brush! it applies color so nicely and blends it out seamlessly. i believe i got mine for $12 at target. although it does seem pricey for a brush, its a lot cheaper than higher end brushes but works just as well !
Jessica B.
Love these makeup brushes! I'm always looking for a great value on makeup brushes and this one definitely lived up to my expectations. The bristles are super soft and blend eyeshadows out perfectly. It is definitely a great brush for the price and you can't beat a good makeup brush that's easy on the wallet as well. I went back and purchased several other Sonia Kashuk brushes because I liked this one so much!
Kelsie B.
Saginaw, TX
This is my favorite blending brush. The fibers are soft and really hold onto eyeshadow! I purchased this from Target just last week and have used it every day for my shadow. I would buy again and look forward to using other SK brushes in the future.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is perfect for softly diffusing a shadow in the crease! It is very fluffy and bendy, which allows for a perfect, blended gradient on the eyelid. My only issue with this is that it tends to shed a bit, but it's certainly not the end of the world, and it's not too expensive to repurchase.
Hannah H.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been eyeing up this darn brush for weeks now but my loval target doesn't carry it so I would have to order it and have it shipped without ever sizing it in person. Is it worth the extra hassel?
Bella D.
Berthoud, CO
I've been trying to find a blending brush but so far all of them are too big, too small or just don't work. For anyone who has tried this brush did you find it worked well? If not what blending brush would you recommend?