BY SONIA KASHUK

An eye shadow brush that does it all! Can cover an area in 1 sweep, or you can be more precise with your application. see more...

Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Medium Eye Shadow Brush - No 103
  • "After using it, I have more eye shadow on my cheeks and everywhere else on my face but my eyelids." in 1 review
Vanessa M.
Portsmouth, VA
I've found with some Sonia Kashuk brushes, they can feel rough and pointy on your skin and this brush is one of them. I have to maneuver how I hold this brush as to not poke/stab my eyelid while applying shadow. The handle feels like cheap plastic and can break easily, but I'm really hoping that is not true. Compared to other brushes, the price is definitely affordable.
Victoria S.
This brush is pretty good but it's kind of hard to clean but I did purchase at my local target for about 6 or 7 dollars which isn't bad and it works well with my pallets but like I said its kind of tricky to clean
johanna s.
Clovis, NM
I like this brush specifically for blending my eyeshadows with. I use it everyday and it does the job! Its length is perfext for our on the go makeup bags. It is also very easy to clean to make it feel new again. Little bit of dawn dish soap and water and your set!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
I really Sonia Kashuk brushes in genera, this brush is great for blending your eyeshadow more then putting it on. The fact that I can go to Target to get them instead of a big chain makeup store and end up buying way more makeup then needed LOL!
Caitlyn C.
Covina, CA
Such a rough brush! I do not like it. The only good thing is that it is cheap. I also don't like that it holds pigment very well. I would not buy from this brand again. I will spend more money for better quality.
Gabby C.
Los Angeles , CA
Basic brush for padding color.Gets the color easily on the lid. Good for beginners but I would recommend Morphe brushes instead.
Jocelyn M.
I am not a fan of this brush. I prefer soft brushes and this one is rough. It almost hurts to apply eye shadow.
Erica P.
Warren, MI
This is my first sonia brush and i love it.it does the job and blends very well.I will for sure be buying more.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
I own this brush but I find it kind of useless. After using it, I have more eye shadow on my cheeks and everywhere else on my face but my eyelids.
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
How can I use this brush effectively?