BY SONIA KASHUK

Single sweep to perfection! This brush will help you achieve a flawless complexion. see more...

Kourtney C.
This brush is very soft and smooth. It applies product smoothly and I haven't had an issue with streakiness. It does absorb some product so it needs to be cleaned often. The only issue is that it doesn't blend the foundation in at all, it just puts it on the skin.
Jordan T.
Dawsonville , GA
This brush is great with minimal shedding. I've had it for months, and it has lasted great. Great value for the price, and beats out many other alternate brands brushes. Easy to control and very dense, doesn't make makeup streaky. Will continue buying
Lauren M.
This is a great brush for concealers and cream contours! It's lasted me a very long time and the bristles are so soft. It can get a little bit streaky at times but other than that it's one of my faves!
Ronnae B.
San Diego , CA
Sonia Kashuk brushes are AMAZING . They run out just as fast as they come in. This brush in particular is so soft, a great applicator . I have several brands of this type of brush but this is my go to.
Carolina S.
Orlando, FL
I've had this brush for almost two years and it still feels like new. It's perfect for foundation and concealer and everything in between. I love how I can wash it monthly and it hasn't shed at all. Really good quality would love to get more of her brushes
Carlyle E.
Anaheim, CA
This has lasted me so many years. My hairs on the brush are finally falling apart. For these past years I have used this product it has done wonders. I recommend people use this brush for foundation because it sets it evenly on your face. I also advise people clean their brushes regularly.
Elizabeth T.
This brush is awesome! It's a cheap alternative to other brands but still gives a flawless look. It works great around the nose and the under eyes. You can use it as a foundation brush or even a concealer brush.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
These brushes are amazing and it is cheap but compares to the high end brushes. You can use it for foundation as well as primer. . The brissels are so soft and gets the job done leaving your face smooth and flawless
courtney c.
Its almost impossible to see a YouTube beauty blogger without one of these now a days. They are so incredibly soft and the application with them is flawless.
Rachel C.
Wichita, KS
This brush is great! It gives such a flawless look and the size is perfect for under eyes and around the nose. Must have!
Noemi H.