Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Large Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush - No 115 uploaded by Kayleigh L.Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Large Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush - No 115 uploaded by Caitlin K.Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Large Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush - No 115 uploaded by Susan C.

BY SONIA KASHUK

A multipurpose tool for everyday use. This airy brush provides the sheerest application for foundation, highlighting, bronzer, or blush. see more...

• What exactly do you guys use this brush for? I received i...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sydney m.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Large Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush - No 115 more...
This product is just fine - doesn't stand out among other brushes. I typically use it to brush away excess powder and product on my face because the bristles are wispy and relatively spread out instead of clumped together. I wouldn't tell anyone to run out and get it but also wouldn't encourage anyone to remove it from their collection! Not a must have but definitely a nice to have!
Vanessa C.
For being a popular brand at Target I do not like this brush it is too thin and absorbs all of the makeup leaving the effect on your face looking streaky and uneven. I wish I hadn't bought this brush and I should have looked at the reviews but it was on sale so I gave it a shot. Do not buy this brush.
Michaela C.
Riverview, FL
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Large Duo Fibre Multipurpose Brush No 115 more...
I'm not a fan of this make up brush at all. For my i feel like the bristles are too far apart causing my to use up more makeup in an effort to try and get the coverage I want. I would not buy this make up brush again.
Madison J.
Lawrence
This brush is my favorite for blending out powder products on my face. Maybe your bronzer looks a little too heavy or your highlight is too intense? Use this brush and just blend it out. Need some more translucent powder but don’t want too much? Use this brush. It’s amazing for so many things.
Caitlin K.
I was so excited to get a duo fiber brush... I was disappointed with this one though. The hairs fall out every time I use it. It's not just one or two hairs, it's like ten hairs. I've washed it multiple times and no matter what it still loses the hairs. I don't like that in brushes. This brush was actually pricier than other drugstore brushes. I didn't like this and wish I could have returned it.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
This was one of my very first brushes, and even after a couple of years it is still going strong. It has never shed, even when washing, so I appreciate the longevity for such a great price. I have tried this brush with different products, and have found it to work the very best with loose powders. I also don't mind it with blush, but with loose powders it can give an even amount throughout your face and it easy to blend with without being so dense that is messes with the makeup underneath.
Rachel G.
Freedom, WI
I needed a duo fiber brush but didn't have the money to spend on a sigma brush. So I found this and target. It does a great job of blending out my blush into the rest of my face and makes it look very natural which I love. However, it does sometimes shed the darker hairs which I don't like. It also feels very plasticy but it does a great job and until I have the money this will do fine!
Susan C.
Glendale, CA
Worst brush ever! I regret buying this brush so much!!! Do NOT buy! It soaks up all of your foundation and leaves awful brush strokes on your face. It's not good for blending OR stippling. I prefer the elf brush SO much more even if it's tiny.
Lizbeth M.
Madera, CA
This brush was an absolute nightmare to me , I returned it immediately it was so hard to use it moved all my makeup making it streaky and it hurt my skin do consider i have oily sensitive skin , I was so disappointed in it definitely a miss the price doesnt match the quality
Mila D.
Maywood, NJ
I love this brush because it gives you an air brush finish, but the only thing is did not like about this brush is that while you apply it a couple of Brussels come off.
Jalyn V.
Baton Rouge, LA
What exactly do you guys use this brush for? I received it as a gift......blush? Bronzer? I wanna know how other people are successfully using it before I give up on it.