BY SONIA KASHUK #89 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Use the sonia kashuk core tools fluffy eyeshadow brush brush will give you the sheerest veil of color. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. see more...

Dana L.
Dana L.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this fluffy brush, perfect weight for this eye brush, fits nicely in hand, easy to use, very soft, no shedding, cleans beautifully, and most importantly no shedding!!!
Zayna A.
Zayna A.
Not the most amazing brush, but I do not regret buying it. It's great for beginners who aren't sure how to do eyeshadow.
Ondrea G.
Ondrea G.
Sonia Kashuk was the brand I used when I first started out with makeup! To this day I still love them and they are all still is great condition. They are durable and get the job done. I love the sets that come together especially around the holidays.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love using this brush for more natural looks because it picks up colors sheer. I also love using this brush for blending. It's soft and does what I need it to.
Sophie G.
Sophie G.
This brush is no splurge, but there is never a reason to not save money. I have this brush and all of the elf studio line brushes, and they are equally as good quality. I don't dislike this brush, it is very soft and gets the job done, just the same as the elf brushes that are cheaper.