BY SONIA KASHUK #94 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Use the sonia kashuk core tools fluffy eyeshadow brush brush will give you the sheerest veil of color. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. see more...

Sabrina V.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I have been using Sonia Kashuk brushes for about two years now and loved it every since! The Sonia Kashuk brand could be found any Target. This is definitely a brush i use everyday to blend, especially in the outer corner of my eye. I absolutely love this product!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a great blending brush. The hairs are soft and don't fall off as your blend. It's definitely great quality. I have a few Sonia Kashuk brushes and they have never disappointed me. Though I just started using this brand a few months ago, I do see them lasting a long time.
Jessica S.
Salem, OR
The only brand of brushes that I use now to do my eyeshadows. They blend like a dream and are very affordable. I can always find them at Target easily and they always seem to be decently priced or if you're lucky you can find a set on clearance. I am very satisfied with these brushes and I highly recommend them to someone who loves makeup but is on a budget, they're better than my MAC brushes for sure!
Ondrea G.
Sonia Kashuk was the brand I used when I first started out with makeup! To this day I still love them and they are all still is great condition. They are durable and get the job done. I love the sets that come together especially around the holidays.
Zayna A.
Not the most amazing brush, but I do not regret buying it. It's great for beginners who aren't sure how to do eyeshadow.