Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush - No 112

by Sonia Kashuk

Use the sonia kashuk core tools fluffy eyeshadow brush brush will give you the sheerest veil of color. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Fluffy Eye Shadow Brush - No 112!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I love this brush. It was my first ever eyeshadow brush and I still use it. All of the sonia kashuk brushes are amazing and last for a really long time. ” in reviews
Sonia Kashuk was the brand I used when I first started out with makeup! To this day I still love them and they are all still is great condition. They are durable and get the job done. I love the sets that come together especially around the holidays.
Winston Salem, NC
I love using this brush for more natural looks because it picks up colors sheer. I also love using this brush for blending. It's soft and does what I need it to.
Coral Springs , FL
Love this fluffy brush, perfect weight for this eye brush, fits nicely in hand, easy to use, very soft, no shedding, cleans beautifully, and most importantly no shedding!!!
Snohomish, WA
Lk Forest Pk, WA
This is a great brush for eyeshadow and blending colors. It has a really soft tip and great handle. It's completely affordable too.
Madison Hts, MI
I love a good fluffy brush. It picks up a lot of product, but if you aren’t careful this brush can also cause a lot of fall out.
Not the most amazing brush, but I do not regret buying it. It's great for beginners who aren't sure how to do eyeshadow.
Elk Grove
Purchased at: Target
Blends my eyeshadow so evenly and effortlessly. Really great brush and this is a must have for my eye makeup.
Lakeland, FL
Easy to clean and doesn't shed. however, i feel like there are better brushes out there for a similar price.

Looking for your answer?