BY SONIA KASHUK #89 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Use the sonia kashuk core tools fluffy eyeshadow brush brush will give you the sheerest veil of color. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. see more...

Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Salem, OR
The only brand of brushes that I use now to do my eyeshadows. They blend like a dream and are very affordable. I can always find them at Target easily and they always seem to be decently priced or if you're lucky you can find a set on clearance. I am very satisfied with these brushes and I highly recommend them to someone who loves makeup but is on a budget, they're better than my MAC brushes for sure!
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
It's a great blending brush. The hairs are soft and don't fall off as your blend. It's definitely great quality. I have a few Sonia Kashuk brushes and they have never disappointed me. Though I just started using this brand a few months ago, I do see them lasting a long time.
Sabrina V.
Sabrina V.
Hacienda Heights, CA
I have been using Sonia Kashuk brushes for about two years now and loved it every since! The Sonia Kashuk brand could be found any Target. This is definitely a brush i use everyday to blend, especially in the outer corner of my eye. I absolutely love this product!
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do you like this brush, but I would not say that it is my favorite. my eyelids are oily. it was OK value but a little pricey for drugstore. I think some cheaper elf brushes are better than this. but I was pretty satisfied with the brush.
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know when you used a Sonia Kashuk brush. You see in the quality and how effective and easy are your makeup. You feels like a Professional and looks beautiful. This is one of my favorites. Highly recommend
Kristine F.
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush for eyeshadow and blending colors. It has a really soft tip and great handle. It's completely affordable too.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Fenton, MI
Kiara M.
Kiara M.
Lakeland, FLorida

I like Sonia Kashuk brushes in the sense that they are effective in what you are trying to do. They are affordable and a lot of times, they have adorable designs. The reason I only give it 3 stars is because they say they are cruelty free. That doesn't mean animal hair free...which I learned the hard way. I used her brushes and broke out in a terrible rash. If you aren't allergic to animal hair, you will love these, however if you are allergic, do not use these brushes since they are NOT synthetic, just cruelty free meaning the animals aren't harmed, but its still animal hair.This brush is no splurge, but there is never a reason to not save money. I have this brush and all of the elf studio line brushes, and they are equally as good quality. I don't dislike this brush, it is very soft and gets the job done, just the same as the elf brushes that are cheaper.
Shelby N.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to clean and doesn't shed. however, i feel like there are better brushes out there for a similar price.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It was my first ever eyeshadow brush and I still use it. All of the sonia kashuk brushes are amazing and last for a really long time.