BY SONIA KASHUK #94 in Eye Makeup Brushes

Use the sonia kashuk core tools fluffy eyeshadow brush brush will give you the sheerest veil of color. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. see more...

Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do you like this brush, but I would not say that it is my favorite. my eyelids are oily. it was OK value but a little pricey for drugstore. I think some cheaper elf brushes are better than this. but I was pretty satisfied with the brush.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
You know when you used a Sonia Kashuk brush. You see in the quality and how effective and easy are your makeup. You feels like a Professional and looks beautiful. This is one of my favorites. Highly recommend
Kristine F.
Lk Forest Pk, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great brush for eyeshadow and blending colors. It has a really soft tip and great handle. It's completely affordable too.
Dana L.
Coral Springs, FL
Love this fluffy brush, perfect weight for this eye brush, fits nicely in hand, easy to use, very soft, no shedding, cleans beautifully, and most importantly no shedding!!!
Sarah P.
FENTON, MI
Kiara M.
Lakeland, FLorida

I like Sonia Kashuk brushes in the sense that they are effective in what you are trying to do. They are affordable and a lot of times, they have adorable designs. The reason I only give it 3 stars is because they say they are cruelty free. That doesn't mean animal hair free...which I learned the hard way. I used her brushes and broke out in a terrible rash. If you aren't allergic to animal hair, you will love these, however if you are allergic, do not use these brushes since they are NOT synthetic, just cruelty free meaning the animals aren't harmed, but its still animal hair.This brush is no splurge, but there is never a reason to not save money. I have this brush and all of the elf studio line brushes, and they are equally as good quality. I don't dislike this brush, it is very soft and gets the job done, just the same as the elf brushes that are cheaper.
Sophie G.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I love using this brush for more natural looks because it picks up colors sheer. I also love using this brush for blending. It's soft and does what I need it to.
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush. It was my first ever eyeshadow brush and I still use it. All of the sonia kashuk brushes are amazing and last for a really long time.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to clean and doesn't shed. however, i feel like there are better brushes out there for a similar price.