Sonia Kashuk Core Tools Bent Eyeliner Brush - No 107

For dramatic definition, this brush's bent shape works with the natural contour of your eye to deliver a smooth, straight line everytime. see more...

Tommy M.
San Antonio , TX
This is a awesome eyeliner brush . The angle of the brush is perfect for a winged eyeliner . You do have to have a steady hand in order to use the brush . The price point was great at my target is was actually on clearance for .98 but regular was 1.98 still not bad . I highly recommend !
Savannah H.
I love this brush! I got it for half off from target. I've been super satisfied with it. It's really easy to draw perfect wings with gel liner. I use it with Laura Mercier Black liner and my wings have been great because of it. 10/10 would recommend to anyone.
Rachael S.
Peculiar, MO
I got this brush at target and so far it’s pretty nice. I wish this brush was more stiff for a precise eyeliner application but overall it’s nice. It’s a reasonable price and it’s a good value for what you pay.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Hands down my favorite liner brush when I’m using gel liner! It’s so easy to use, and it’s perfect for beginners. The bent end is a lot of ergonomic for your hands when applying your liner. You won’t have to struggle so much with your hand and arm movement when trying to get that nice crisp line along your lashes. It does take some getting use to, especially if you’re use to straight liner brushes. But after a little practice it’s like second nature.
Allyssa G.
Denver, CO
Do not get this brush! It is poorly made! The second time I went to use it, the tip broke off and I wasted $6 on a brush I'll never be able to use again. The one time I did use it, the application of the eyeliner came out great but I'm so annoyed it broke so easily.
Kayla J.
This brush is nice, however I'm not sure if I like these styles of eyeliner brushes. I find them awkward to use, I would rather reach for an angled eye brush. But if you're into this odd shaped eyeliner brush, this is good for a good price!
Michelle C.
Alhambra, CA
The bent shape of this eyeliner brush makes applying gel liner a breeze. My only problem with this is that after a couple of washes the brush started losing it's shape. Some bristles on the side didn't stay all together with the other ones :( ! I'm hoping it's just mine and that it's fixable, but other than there, no complaints. The brush is pretty sturdy, and the handle is made from plastic, making it harder to damage or scratch
Rosa S.
Newberry, FL
OMG I love love love this brush!! Ladies you will never mess your liquid liner up again! Being that the brush is bent your hand is not in the way and you can see exactly what you are doing! I suggest you should try it out, you will never go back!
Marie M.
Claremont, CA
This is my holy grail eyeliner brush. My wing always comes out perfect when I use this brush and it's super affordable!
denise m.
The bent shape of this eyeliner works perfect with my gel liner. It does loose its shape though so not best quality.