BY SONIA KASHUK

For dramatic definition, this brush's bent shape works with the natural contour of your eye to deliver a smooth, straight line everytime. see more...

Buy on Target*
Marie M.
Marie M.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail eyeliner brush. My wing always comes out perfect when I use this brush and it's super affordable!
Allyssa G.
Allyssa G.
Denver, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do not get this brush! It is poorly made! The second time I went to use it, the tip broke off and I wasted $6 on a brush I'll never be able to use again. The one time I did use it, the application of the eyeliner came out great but I'm so annoyed it broke so easily.
Kayla J.
Kayla J.
This brush is nice, however I'm not sure if I like these styles of eyeliner brushes. I find them awkward to use, I would rather reach for an angled eye brush. But if you're into this odd shaped eyeliner brush, this is good for a good price!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
Newberry, FL
OMG I love love love this brush!! Ladies you will never mess your liquid liner up again! Being that the brush is bent your hand is not in the way and you can see exactly what you are doing! I suggest you should try it out, you will never go back!
denise m.
denise m.
The bent shape of this eyeliner works perfect with my gel liner. It does loose its shape though so not best quality.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Alhambra, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The bent shape of this eyeliner brush makes applying gel liner a breeze. My only problem with this is that after a couple of washes the brush started losing it's shape. Some bristles on the side didn't stay all together with the other ones :( ! I'm hoping it's just mine and that it's fixable, but other than there, no complaints. The brush is pretty sturdy, and the handle is made from plastic, making it harder to damage or scratch
Mel G.
Mel G.
Laurel, MD
I love the angle on the brush the only thing that was a bit disappointing was the stiffness of the brush.