BY SONIA KASHUK

Create any kind of line: a thicker, heavier line for an evening look and a lighter, softer line for day! For whatever look you want to achieve, this brush draws the perfect line everytime. see more...

Hope J.
Burnet
I loved this brush at first, and still like it for filling in my brows, but after a while the bristles began to flare out so I can no longer use it for applying eyeshadow to my under eye (which I do instead of eyeliner) it’s also a pretty rough brush, and just doesn’t feel good on your eyes. I don’t recommend it.
Sarah S.
Akron
I've been using this brush for years and I love it. It works really well for applying eyeshadow in very specific areas - including using eyeshadow as a lower eyeliner. I haven't had issues with the bristles being coarse, but I have used this brush for pushing a decade probably. Maybe the quality isn't the same anymore on it? Not sure.
Tavia Z.
I recently purchased this brush, less than two months ago to be exact. This is the type of brush I personally prefer to fill in my eyebrows. The first week, the brush worked amazing! To my surprise, suddenly, the brush began to have flared edges and random bristles that began sticking out. This just became worse and worse until I could no longer use the brush. Mind you, I am not hard on this brush at all! I would not recommend purchasing this brush. I would suggest paying a little more for a good quality brush that will last.
Kourtney C.
This has coarser and rough hairs, not quite what i want to use on my eyes. It also is too thick to do winged or thin eyeliner. It does pick up eyeliner well and makes thicker lines well.
Katie L.
This brush is just like other more expensive ones that I own and it works just the same. They don't look as "fancy" as more expensive brand names but they get the job done.
Daniela C.
Porterville, CA
I love filling my eyebrows in with this brush. All I have is Mac but this one is actually great it's not cheap bristles and I love how it works with me and gets the job done.
Karina C.
Oxnard, CA
I use angled brushes to do my eyebrows. It ends up not being a good brush to do eyebrows with. it is no longer straight and even so i honestly just use the ELF angled brush and i love it so much better and its only $3 bucks
Genesis V.
Very good brush great to put on eyeliner for a good defined line . I own two of these as a backup. The bristles are very soft .
Maryssa T.
Wildomar, CA
Originally bought this for my brows, it's a little too thick, but I use it to smoke out shadows on the lower lash line.
Dana M.
Peterborough, ON
This brush did not work for me. My original plan was to use it with the sonia kashuk powder eyeliners I got, but the brush was curved on the top, so a straight line was not possible, no matter what I did to fix it. I tried using it to smudge eyeshadow and do my eyebrows, but neither of these things worked well with it either. The bristles are very rough, and it causes fall out. If you're looking for a good brush like this, I'd recommend the real techniques angled eyebrow brush