Sonia Kashuk Contour Brush, No. 30 uploaded by Amber R.Sonia Kashuk Contour Brush, No. 30 uploaded by Amy K.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Find Cosmetic Accessories And Tools at Target.com! This precision pencil brush is perfect to navigate detailed shadow looks at the lashline, in the crease, or to highlight in the inner-eye. see more...

Lindsey P.
Absolutely in LOVE with this brush. The shape of the handle makes it easy to hold. And the short but packed bristles are just perfect. Never will I use another contour brush.
Heather W.
Louisville
I have had this for years. It blends powder contour quite well. It allows me to get a sharp edge and slowly outwards. After wards I use my makeup eraser sponge to get excess contour off and press on setting powder to keep my lines clean. I’ve washed and dried this numerous times and have yet to lose a bristle! Has held its shape quite well.
Amber R.
Oak Creek
I love this brush for contour. It picks up the shades so nicely. Its packed densely enough to where not much product is being consumed by the actual brush. The handle on her brush designs makes them so easy and comfortable to use. Its great.
Sarah O.
This brush is just incredible!!! It defines my cheekbones unlike any other and my whole face looks incredibly structured. I think that this would be a great alternative for the NARS Ita brush. I believe however that this is being discontinued, I found it at target for a little over 6 bucks on clearance. I would run to your nearest target and try to pick it up when you still can! It’s overall great, feels expensive and works better than any other contour brush I own.
Ashley W.
Martinsburg WV
This brush is AMAZINGLY for contour! Gives you the best line and blends out flawlessly! If you ever wanted a NARS ITA brush go get this one from Sonia Kashuk!
Margaret A.
San Jose, CA
I would definitely recommend this brush it's a dupe for the Nars brush however I believe that it's better then the Nars. It's small and easy to manage when contouring. It's easy to clean and doesn't shed.
Jorie J.
Overland Park
This isn’t the exact brush I got. I received a whole kit (powder brush, contour brush, blush brush) as a present and I use every single one. I love them. They blend flawlessly, they clean easily, and the special pattern is beautiful (gold, black, and creamish). I use them daily and it’s been a year and they hold up phenomenally. I will definitely purchase more in the future.
Magali C.
Tustin, CA
This is by far my favorite brush to contour with. I've had it for about 2 years now! And still going strong the handle shape makes it super easy to hold and comfortable. It is so durable and soft and blends beautifully. Definitely recommend this for someone looking for a contouring brush.
Alexandria C.
I adore this brush! It's the perfect size and shape to get an amazing contour. For me, it really speeds up the process too because this brush does most of the work for you. It's very dense and therefore, can sometimes pick up a but too much product, so watch out for that.
Kristin M.
Atlanta
PERFECT for contouring. Great quality and super easy to create precise lines with powder. Highly recommend.