BY SONIA KASHUK

This organizer keeps your essentials organized and easy to reach. Inside you will find pockets for your favorite makeup. The bag's slim design fits easily into a purse or bag, or even in your car or at work for touchups throughout the day.

Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean

Lilly H.
Purchased at: Target
Got this on major sale from target and I love it! I love the chic look of the white canvas, however, I do feel like it will get dirty very easily. It’s big enough to hold a lot of things which I like, and the inside is lined. Probably wouldn’t have bought if it wasn’t on sale but I still love it!
Alyssa Kayla J.
I love this bag! the shape makes it easy to store, and the compartments keep things organized. I use the center pouch for my brushes so they don't get ruined, and the side pouch to hold my flat palettes. The canvas exterior is easy to spot clean with warm water and dawn dish soap.