BY SONIA KASHUK

This revolutionary bronzer/blush duo warms the skin and adds a touch of color while light-reflecting pigments perfect the surface of the skin and imparts a glimmering, refined finish. This hybrid texture combines all the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid formula to easily blend, protect against dryness and deliver buildable color payoff that lasts up to 12 hours without fading. . â . May 2014: sonia kashuk for target chic luminosity bronzer/blush won an "insider's choice beauty award" from cosmetic executive women see more...

Buy on Target
Heidi B.
Review for: Glisten 52
Excellent luminous bronzer/blush! Not too shimmery! Not tested on animals. Perfect blend on my olive skinned toned cheeks!
Liz K.
Chaska, MN
The color is stunning and so incredibly pigmented! It's is very buildable, and went on smoothly. I also used it as an eye color, which worked like a dream!
Melissa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Glow 53
Amazing product I love it love the blush it's really beautiful #influenster
Keri T.
Crystal, MN
Review for: Glimmer 51
I really like this blush color, but I can't break into the bronzer! As you can see from the picture, the bronzer side looks unused. I typically try to contour a bit with it, but I can't get any on my brush!
Latisha H.
Review for: Glimmer 51
As you can see what side I love ! The blush is great but the bronzer is life !!!!! Great for summer đź’›
Lindsay S.
Review for: Glisten 52
I heard Tati Westbrook talking about this product in one of her older videos and I thought I would give it a try and I am so glad I did it is so pigmented you need to go in with a lite hand it blends beautify the bronzer looks shimmery in the pan but on the skin it gives it a nice glow does not like shimmery on the face and the blush is just a beautiful color I highly recommend you trying this one out from yourself
Melany H.
Clinton
Review for: Glisten 52
Omg this bronzer/blush duo is gorgeous!! It's sooo pretty and when u apply to the cheeks it gives it a beautiful shimmer.
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Glimmer 51
Not a huge fan of this product due to looking like an oily finish on the skin. I prefer something with more of a matte with a dewy finish vs this product that has an oily look that can be hard to control.
archana c.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Glimmer 51
It is just amazing my skin tone is medium and i just bought it to try a bronzer and i wanted a shimmery one but i was amazed at the way it contoured perfectly and the blush was blendable it was not that shimmery on my skin but it had an amazing tone which gives a really nice contoured look to the face i have tried other contouring kits this is by far the best bronzer
Daniella Y.
I love half of this product, which is the blush. The blush is a really beautiful peachy pink shade with slight shimmer, and it gives a really beautiful flush and glow to the cheeks. The bronzer, however, is a bit hard to use because of the intense shimmer. I personally prefer matte bronzers, and this bronzer is so shimmery that I prefer to use it as an eyeshadow.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a glowy bronzer? Does the blush have shimmer??
Andrea H.
Do you think it's a subtle shimmer or a thick shimmer like more opaque?
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
Ok I've been using this product for a little over a year now, and I still can't decide whether I like it or not. I feel like I have to work harder to get the powder on my brush than I do with any other product-- what gives? Is there something weird about my product? I didn't think it was my brush because I didn't have a problem when I used Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, but could it be my brush? What techniques have you all used to make this product work for you?
Tonya W.
Marthasville, MO
Is this bronzer waterproof or sweat proof?