BY SONIA KASHUK

This revolutionary bronzer/blush duo warms the skin and adds a touch of color while light-reflecting pigments perfect the surface of the skin and imparts a glimmering, refined finish. This hybrid texture combines all the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid formula to easily blend, protect against dryness and deliver buildable color payoff that lasts up to 12 hours without fading. . â . May 2014: sonia kashuk for target chic luminosity bronzer/blush won an "insider's choice beauty award" from cosmetic executive women see more...

Buy on Target
Kaitlyn J.
I don't recommend. I think I bought this thing for 13 dollars? Definitely not good for contouring. The color is an awkward light shimmery brown. And the blush is shimmery too. Mixed together it just looks orange.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
Review for: Glow 53

I hated this. It really brought out the worst in my skin. It made my pimples/blemishes stand out. The shimmer was too much. There is such thing as too much "glow". This is it. Made my pores look like gaping holes in a pancake.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
Review for: Glisten 52
I had bought this at Target recently and I'm not impressed. It was $12 or so (which isn't bad for a bronzer) but this one had way too much glitter! It gave my face an oily effect. I have other bronzers that have some shimmer but this was WAY TOO MUCH!
Jaime S.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Glimmer 51
Not a huge fan of this product due to looking like an oily finish on the skin. I prefer something with more of a matte with a dewy finish vs this product that has an oily look that can be hard to control.
Daniella Y.
I love half of this product, which is the blush. The blush is a really beautiful peachy pink shade with slight shimmer, and it gives a really beautiful flush and glow to the cheeks. The bronzer, however, is a bit hard to use because of the intense shimmer. I personally prefer matte bronzers, and this bronzer is so shimmery that I prefer to use it as an eyeshadow.
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
Looks very pretty in the case but not soo great on my face. I only use at night because it has so much glitter, I think shows up way too much in the daylight. I used up all the blush side way before coming close to bronzer.
carla m.
staten island, NY
They're pigmented but it's not a good blush ... it comes off to harsh . the bronzer is okay
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glow 53
Has a nice color to it! I love using a bronzer, it really
Brings out a nice color especially when you have a tan
Angela G.
Review for: Glow 53
I only like the highlighter in this duo. It is a pretty subtle pink but really pretty. The bronzer is so orange I can't imagine anyone would use this.
Alena B.
Review for: Glow 53
It is an ok duo but the bronzer is too shimmery for me and the blush has little pigment.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a glowy bronzer? Does the blush have shimmer??
Andrea H.
Do you think it's a subtle shimmer or a thick shimmer like more opaque?
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
Ok I've been using this product for a little over a year now, and I still can't decide whether I like it or not. I feel like I have to work harder to get the powder on my brush than I do with any other product-- what gives? Is there something weird about my product? I didn't think it was my brush because I didn't have a problem when I used Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, but could it be my brush? What techniques have you all used to make this product work for you?
Tonya W.
Marthasville, MO
Is this bronzer waterproof or sweat proof?