BY SONIA KASHUK

This revolutionary bronzer/blush duo warms the skin and adds a touch of color while light-reflecting pigments perfect the surface of the skin and imparts a glimmering, refined finish. This hybrid texture combines all the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid formula to easily blend, protect against dryness and deliver buildable color payoff that lasts up to 12 hours without fading. . â . May 2014: sonia kashuk for target chic luminosity bronzer/blush won an "insider's choice beauty award" from cosmetic executive women see more...

Buy on Target
Melany H.
Clinton
Review for: Glisten 52
Omg this bronzer/blush duo is gorgeous!! It's sooo pretty and when u apply to the cheeks it gives it a beautiful shimmer.
archana c.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Glimmer 51
It is just amazing my skin tone is medium and i just bought it to try a bronzer and i wanted a shimmery one but i was amazed at the way it contoured perfectly and the blush was blendable it was not that shimmery on my skin but it had an amazing tone which gives a really nice contoured look to the face i have tried other contouring kits this is by far the best bronzer
Heidi B.
Review for: Glisten 52
Excellent luminous bronzer/blush! Not too shimmery! Not tested on animals. Perfect blend on my olive skinned toned cheeks!
Liz K.
Chaska, MN
The color is stunning and so incredibly pigmented! It's is very buildable, and went on smoothly. I also used it as an eye color, which worked like a dream!
Veronica G.
Bakersfield , CA
My favorite bronzer and blush in one. I love how it's really easy to work with. Super nice luxury color.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
The best blush and bronze combination ever! Not only does it last forever but you can use the bronzer as an eye shadow as well and it matches your cheeks. I love it and have recommended it to several friends and now they are hooked!
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I am OBSESSED with this product. I purchased this because I wanted to try a bronzer and teach myself to contour, but didn't want to spend on a ton of bronzer that I wasn't sure I would end up using. I wish I had bought multiples of this! The bronzer is so blendable and both are very pigmented. I have since purchased an actual contour palette, but it just doesn't compare. I love the finish of these colors on my light skin tone, and I love being asked what king of highlighter I'm using when it's nothing but this beautiful blush.
Rosa H.
I found this at target on clearance for about $4 and really like it since I only need to carry this and the bronzer is so pigmented and blush such a beautiful pink color I just loved how you can built it up for more insence look.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glow 53
I love this bronzer it is so amazing and makes my face feel so good. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I am always looking for great products to use and tell people about. I can't wait to get more it lasts me so long!!
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Glow 53
This bronzer is my favorite bronzer and blush duo ever !! I discovered this early in #2015 and have been using it at least 4-5 times a week. It gives you a healthy glowy look and is great when you have a tan trust me. It blends out so great and is so pigmented , you can't go wrong with it it's under $15 and you can just throw it in your bag without worrying about if it will open in your bag.
Andrea H.
Do you think it's a subtle shimmer or a thick shimmer like more opaque?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a glowy bronzer? Does the blush have shimmer??
Tonya W.
Marthasville, MO
Is this bronzer waterproof or sweat proof?
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
Ok I've been using this product for a little over a year now, and I still can't decide whether I like it or not. I feel like I have to work harder to get the powder on my brush than I do with any other product-- what gives? Is there something weird about my product? I didn't think it was my brush because I didn't have a problem when I used Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, but could it be my brush? What techniques have you all used to make this product work for you?