BY SONIA KASHUK

This revolutionary bronzer/blush duo warms the skin and adds a touch of color while light-reflecting pigments perfect the surface of the skin and imparts a glimmering, refined finish. This hybrid texture combines all the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid formula to easily blend, protect against dryness and deliver buildable color payoff that lasts up to 12 hours without fading. . â . May 2014: sonia kashuk for target chic luminosity bronzer/blush won an "insider's choice beauty award" from cosmetic executive women see more...

Buy on Target
Tina H.
Review for: Glow 53
I used to use MAC's bronzing powder, but didn't like the fact that it came in such a huge container. I have since tried several other brands, but have been unable to find anything that I liked even half as much as MAC. Just the other day, I decided to throw caution to the wind and give Sonia a try, and I'm so glad that I did. I love how it makes me look bronzed but also gives me that enviable j-lo glow. I also love that it's compact and that I no longer feel like I'm carrying a small bucket around with me. Great job, team Kashuk. You have yourself a new fan.
Monica G.
Boca Raton, FL
The best blush and bronze combination ever! Not only does it last forever but you can use the bronzer as an eye shadow as well and it matches your cheeks. I love it and have recommended it to several friends and now they are hooked!
Kaitlyn J.
I don't recommend. I think I bought this thing for 13 dollars? Definitely not good for contouring. The color is an awkward light shimmery brown. And the blush is shimmery too. Mixed together it just looks orange.
Carlene L.
Saskatoon
Review for: Glow 53
This product is very great. The blush and bronzer are both very smooth, and not chalky at all. The bronzer is more pigmented than the blush in my experience, but that's probably because it's darker. The blush is perfectly pigmented for a natural look though. I love the magnetic case, but I find the bronzer is almost too dark to go with such a light blush, hence why I'm giving it four stars.
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Review for: Glow 53
When I first bought this I wasn't a huge fan because of the shimmer. But, as fall changed to winter, I kind of fell in love. It's SO pretty!! Would look beautiful on any skin tone.
Andrea H.
Do you think it's a subtle shimmer or a thick shimmer like more opaque?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a glowy bronzer? Does the blush have shimmer??
Tonya W.
Marthasville, MO
Is this bronzer waterproof or sweat proof?
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
Ok I've been using this product for a little over a year now, and I still can't decide whether I like it or not. I feel like I have to work harder to get the powder on my brush than I do with any other product-- what gives? Is there something weird about my product? I didn't think it was my brush because I didn't have a problem when I used Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, but could it be my brush? What techniques have you all used to make this product work for you?