BY SONIA KASHUK

This revolutionary bronzer/blush duo warms the skin and adds a touch of color while light-reflecting pigments perfect the surface of the skin and imparts a glimmering, refined finish. This hybrid texture combines all the best features of baked, powder, cream and fluid formula to easily blend, protect against dryness and deliver buildable color payoff that lasts up to 12 hours without fading. . â . May 2014: sonia kashuk for target chic luminosity bronzer/blush won an "insider's choice beauty award" from cosmetic executive women see more...

• Is this bronzer waterproof or sweat proof?Be the first to answer!
  • Do you think it's a subtle shimmer or a thick shimmer like more o...1 Answers
  • Is this a glowy bronzer? Does the blush have shimmer??1 Answers
Buy on Target
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
I am OBSESSED with this product. I purchased this because I wanted to try a bronzer and teach myself to contour, but didn't want to spend on a ton of bronzer that I wasn't sure I would end up using. I wish I had bought multiples of this! The bronzer is so blendable and both are very pigmented. I have since purchased an actual contour palette, but it just doesn't compare. I love the finish of these colors on my light skin tone, and I love being asked what king of highlighter I'm using when it's nothing but this beautiful blush.
Brandon S.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glow 53
I love this bronzer it is so amazing and makes my face feel so good. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I am always looking for great products to use and tell people about. I can't wait to get more it lasts me so long!!
Rosa H.
Rosa H.
I found this at target on clearance for about $4 and really like it since I only need to carry this and the bronzer is so pigmented and blush such a beautiful pink color I just loved how you can built it up for more insence look.
Rosie A.
Rosie A.
Alvin, TX
Looks very pretty in the case but not soo great on my face. I only use at night because it has so much glitter, I think shows up way too much in the daylight. I used up all the blush side way before coming close to bronzer.
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
This product is super pigmented! But very sheen. It is very buildable if you're going for an intense look. You don't need to build it up. They are easy to blend and I would recommend this if you want that glowy look :)
Zenia N.
Zenia N.
Hilo, HI
I love this Sonia kashuk bronzer it has a beautiful glowy look to it. It's so beautifully pigmented and bright and just lights up the entire face. I love this product and do not regret buying it.
Angela G.
Angela G.
Review for: Glow 53
I only like the highlighter in this duo. It is a pretty subtle pink but really pretty. The bronzer is so orange I can't imagine anyone would use this.
Talya C.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
Review for: Glow 53
This is super gorgeous. Gives you a really nice glow. Feels silky to the touch. It's affordable you can get it at target!
Nicole N.
Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Glow 53
Has a nice color to it! I love using a bronzer, it really
Brings out a nice color especially when you have a tan
Hosanna N.
Hosanna N.
Kennett Square, PA
Review for: Glow 53
I like this bronzer and blush my skin is very easy to apply and is perfect color for my tone
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this a glowy bronzer? Does the blush have shimmer??
Andrea H.
Andrea H.
Do you think it's a subtle shimmer or a thick shimmer like more opaque?
Katie I.
Katie I.
West Lafayette, IN
Ok I've been using this product for a little over a year now, and I still can't decide whether I like it or not. I feel like I have to work harder to get the powder on my brush than I do with any other product-- what gives? Is there something weird about my product? I didn't think it was my brush because I didn't have a problem when I used Urban Decay Baked Bronzer, but could it be my brush? What techniques have you all used to make this product work for you?
Tonya W.
Tonya W.
Marthasville, MO
Is this bronzer waterproof or sweat proof?