BY SONIA KASHUK

Set of 10 quality brushes, limited edition, made with conditioned goat hair, eye-catching gold and black design. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany R.
Clarksville
I have EVERY Sonia kashuk brush on the market. I love every product of hers that I can get my hands on. These brushes are so soft and they feel so f***ing high quality its ridiculous.
Lionette M.
Brooklyn
I like these brushes. They are very soft and look great. My problem with them is the shedding. When Im doing my make up sometimes the hairs will stick to my face.
Ashleigh J.
Columbia
Great deal. Soft brushed that work amazingly well for there cheap price and dont shed. You can never go wrong with this brand. You will definitely get your money worth. This set includes face and eye brushes.
Yaritza T.
San Diego
I have this brush set and it amazing there super soft easy to used on the face and easy to clean they don’t really shade witch is good thing
Mariana R.
Cicero, IL
The bristles on the powder brush always end up on my face & always fall out. Other than that the brushes are fine but not the best.