BY SONIA KASHUK

The sonia kashuk arch alert brow kit will help you frame your face with perfectly groomed arches. The four creamy and comfortable shades that are included allow you to mix and blend to perfection. Contains vitamin a, c & e for anti-aging. . â see more...

• Is this a good brow kit? & is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Whats the pigment like and is it cream or powder?4 Answers
  • I hear so much about this eyeshadows, its really good pro...1 Answers
Donna M.
Riverside, Ca
The colors are very nice they look different once they are on your face. It is very affordable. I am a noobie and love how this product doesn't make my eyebrows look like I drew them. The only downfall is that it is not long lasting, but it doesn't smear.
Brittany W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this product so much. I use this with an eyebrow angled brush and fill in my brows with ease! I don't like the red color but the color shades are good. I set my brows with a light brown powder and they last all day..even when you swim!
Erin N.
This is hands down the absolute best brow kit I have ever used! I bought at Target which is over an hour away but I'll be going back to get more, it's just that good. It isn't too sticky to where it makes your brows all clumpy and fake looking, a perfect waxy consistency that keeps them in place.
Lisandra T.
Boston, MA
I've been using this for about 2 years now and it's great! It's amazing for the brows. It's more of a creamy texture rather than powdery. By taking a brush and creating soft like strokes on the eye brow really makes it look natural. I love how there are 4 different shades.
Vanida V.
It's a great base before I add shadow to my brows but if I wore this just on it's own, it wouldn't be pigmented enough to fill in the more sparse parts of my brows. It's not extremely long lasting on me unless I apply shadow over it either.
Sherise S.
Chandler, AZ
Loved the colors, but this wasn't creamy enough for me. Sonia Kashuk products are usually AMAZING!!! I may need to buy another one and try it once more. I usually am very pleased with her products.
Angelique S.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit - Arch Alert 12 more...
This is a great product.. its affordable and its for when you want to have a natural looking eyebrow. I use it as much as i can honestly
Jess T.
Philadelphia , PA
In my opinion, the color does not transfer well. Product is a little pricey for a drug store buy. Would not buy in the future.
Andrea C.
Kissimmee, FL
This was one of my first eyebrow pallet and l love it. Gives me that natural look it and they're the prefect colours.
martina l.
Love this wax for my eyebrows, very long lasting, i really recommend this product
chloe b.
leicester
Whats the pigment like and is it cream or powder?
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this a good brow kit? & is it worth the price?
Pankti P.
Metter, GA
Has anyone with an olive skin tone tried this?
maricela g.
Weslaco, TX
I hear so much about this eyeshadows, its really good product? non greasy?