Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder

by Sonia Kashuk

This sonia kashuk brightening powder can be applied over concealer or as a highlighter to brighten skin for a radiant and refreshed look. The velvety, creamy texture contains properties that moisturize and protect skin against light induced damages. Recommended for all skin types and contains orchid extract that softens and moisturizes with antiseptic properties. . â . May 2011: brightening powder won self's "healthy beauty awards 2011".

Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder ? Is this a dupe for the Laura mercier translucent brightening powder?
Has the Kashuk line at Target been discontinued? The brightening powder was the best I've ever used, but I can no longer find it when I go to the States :(
Did I misread their official information, or do they actually have a pressed powder option? Also, I have very sensitive skin, and am looking for something that can prevent my concealer from creasing. I don't wear foundation, only concealer, and use diorskin concealer as I have very dry skin.
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder!
Mony C.
Ulysses, KS
Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder uploaded by Mony C.
Este polvo me gusto mucho porque es finito y facil de trabajar, no deja color en el makillaje, tiene buen tamaño y esponjita suave lo recomiendo ampliamente, tambien da proteccion solar me encanto definitivamnte lo volveria a usar
Elise D.
Glendale, CA
Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder uploaded by Elise D.
Sonia Kashuk Brightening Powder uploaded by Elise D.
Like others have said, this is a good drug store dupe for the Laura Mercier brightening powder. This product is so finely milled that it's able to set and cover any fine lines or pores under the eyes and any other places where fine lines and wrinkles occur. A little goes a long way so be cautious when using a lot of this product as it can make your skin feel dry or cakey. I love using this product with a damp beauty blender to set my under eyes because I feel like it allows the powder to melt in with my concealer rather than just covering it up (shows up more white). Overall, I recommend this product to those who are looking for a great setting/brightening powder but don't want to go out and spend the money on a higher end product. Sonia Kashuk doesn't disappoint!
Halie B.
Atlanta
I use this to set my concealer and it works great but you do have to be careful how much you put on because of the shimmer in it. The only bad thing about this is it does have a flashback in photos. If I'm going out and i use this powder I only apply a tiny bit too avoid the flashback.
Brittany H.
Purchased at: Target
This powder is my ride or die and one of those products I HAVE to HAVE at ALL TIMES in my vanity drawer. It is super finely milled to be so fine it goes on beautifully and brightens the under eye area without making it look cakey. It’s also great for setting your concealer under the eyes. A little goes a long way which is what I love. I will be ordering more and this time I am going to make sure I buy two so I have a back up for when I run out !! I have already recommended this to many of my Instagram followers and to my friend’s as well. My friends used mine and fell in love so they went out and bought their own! I’ve put a lot of people on to this powder and I have to say I highly HIGHLY recommend getting this. It’s a MUST and just one of those things your vanity isn’t complete without!!
Ysabel S.
Lake Elsinore, CA
this translucent powder creates creases. Its ver dry on the skin. It does show flash back when trying to take a picture with the flash of the camera. It does have a matte finish. It leaves the skin smooth yet dry.
Florence W.
Tonawanda, NY
I cannot rave about this product enough! I use it as an all over setting powder, and it is fantastic- doesn't cake, and gives an understated glow to my face. This powder is finely milled, so it doesn't accentuate any uneven textures on my face, and it doesn't crease (which is a huge problem for me). I'm going to go buy another today so I have a back up just in case. It is definitely the best setting powder I've tried thus far!
cristal M.
I like this translucent powder I use it to bake under my concealer and aunt because it doesn't leave a white cast I like this very much it's very subtle and I did it under my foundation he's a natural look to it i recommend
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with this powder! I use it regularly. No sun protection that I can see. But, it keeps my makeup in place all day and leaves a matte finish. Very easy to apply and a little goes a long way! Would definitely buy again!
Lisa L.
Harrison Township, MI
That's why I go to Target to get her makeup this product is so enlightening it brings a blow to my face even though I'm a senior citizen there's still hope for that little magical look when you want to go out or stay at home I love this and I would repurchase it again and again and again
VE-1073139 A.
I like this powder. I use it after I've done all my makeup to settle it and and a little sparkle to my face on the very calm days. It makes the make up last a little longer and it's not heavy at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Taylor M.