BY SONIA KASHUK

This sonia kashuk core tools blusher brush simply dust on blush for a flush of natural color. Ideal for shading and blending color or powders. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. . â . October 2007: blusher brush featured as winner for allure's "best blush/bronzer". see more...

• So my gf and I were cleaning out my make up drawer and sh...2 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush - No 101
  • "I bought this brush to replace my Quo blush brush after I lost it and I have never gone back. This is a great brush with an excellent price for the quality that you get. After using this brush, I never went back to my old one!" in 10 reviews
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
This brush is so amazing and i love they way it blends the blush into your foundation and skin tone i recommend sonia kashua blush brush!! awesome price and easy to find at my local target!
Kelly L.
Long Beach, CA
They are pricey for drugstore price, but well worth it. I use this brush for contouring and I love it! It's just as good as MAC's in my opinion. It never sheds and blends great!
Cheryl W.
Saint Peters, MO
I bought a set of Sonia Kashuk brushes and was pretty let down with the quality of the brushes. They are "shedding" with every use. I expected more for the price.
paige m.
Shelburne, VT
So soft. Brush kit is worth buying verses individual brushes. My go to brush. Love them. They come in beautiful colors. They make your face feel happy. Applies makeup evenly and nicely.
Lauren M.
This brush just makes my powder go on seamlessly! Love this thing and it's so versatile! I use it for compact powder, blush, highlighting, and bronzing
Mayra G.
I bougth the 11 pice set and they where the first brushes ive ever bought and did not like them there not soft and they shed every time i use them 👎
Chrissy C.
I have had this brush for a little while now and I do love how it applies my powder but over time it does start to shed after multiple washes.
jo w.
katy, TX
I love Sonia Kashuk brushes. This brush is great. It is soft, densely packed, does not shed and transfers powders onto the skin beautifully.
Brigette M.
Mc Kenney, VA
I love Sonia Kashuk brushes! This is not only great for blush but also for setting my under eye powder! It helps create a flawless finish!
Danielle B.
One of my favorite brushes. It's so soft and great for blending, and the design is a nice mix of modern and classic. Love this.
Amy D.
Easton, MD
So my gf and I were cleaning out my make up drawer and she said I need better brushes. Is there really a difference between the brushes??