BY SONIA KASHUK

This sonia kashuk core tools blusher brush simply dust on blush for a flush of natural color. Ideal for shading and blending color or powders. Use it to apply other sonia kashuk products evenly on your face for a flawless look. . â . October 2007: blusher brush featured as winner for allure's "best blush/bronzer". see more...

• So my gf and I were cleaning out my make up drawer and she said I...2 Answers
Sonia Kashuk Blusher Brush - No 101
  • "I bought this brush to replace my Quo blush brush after I lost it and I have never gone back. This is a great brush with an excellent price for the quality that you get. After using this brush, I never went back to my old one!" in 10 reviews
Kelly V.
Denver
I heard about this brush from the YouTuber Tati, who said it’s her favorite blush brush of all time. Additionally, it’s sold at Target and incredibly affordable. I love it. Blends blush out perfectly every time.
Rachel E.
Kansas City
I love her brushes, they don’t shed and they are super soft to work with, my brush looks different than the one pictured though.... really easy to clean, I use them everyday! I would defiantly would recommend!!
Marty R.
I love this brush. I use for powder and foundation and it works wonderfully. I got on sale at local Target and I’m so pleased with my purchase. Wish I had more than one. I do recommend to everyone to buy.
Olivia N.
Columbus, OH
Super soft and great for the price. I have oily sensitive skin and these brushes from target are cheap and nicely made. they are comparable to other brand name brushes and i would definitely recommend them.
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
This brush is exactly the right size and firmness for foundation application. That's the only thing I like about it. It sheds like nobody's business EVERY time. For such an expensive brush, I really expected more.
Lauren B.
Westminster, CO
It's a great inexpensive blusher brush! It's made with soft natural hair so it doesn't scratch your skin. It's not antimicrobial, so I wash it more frequently with mild soap and water, and lay flat to dry.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
I must say I just started using her products and brushes and am in love!! They are a little more pricey than a lot of other drugstore brand brushes but are so worth it!! DO NOT SHED and blend beautifully!!!
Cristina R.
I love Sonya Kashuk brushes. They are soft and long lasting. I use it to apply blush, powder and bronzer. The price is bigger than other drugstore brushes, but it's worthy.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
I collect all of Sonias stuff so I have nothing but good things to say about her brushes and products this is one of my favorite brushes to dust off the banana powder or sleep on some highlighter as well
izabella  n.
Tracy, CA
This brush is so amazing and i love they way it blends the blush into your foundation and skin tone i recommend sonia kashua blush brush!! awesome price and easy to find at my local target!
Amy D.
Easton, MD
So my gf and I were cleaning out my make up drawer and she said I need better brushes. Is there really a difference between the brushes??