Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge

by Sonia Kashuk

The perfect sponge to access hard-to-reach areas. Simply apply, blend, smudge and pat your way to perfection. Use this blending sponge by sonia kashuk to get complete coverage from your foundation or concealer. Its precision tip helps you apply makeup evenly for a smooth, radiant look.

What is it liked compared to the beauty blender
Does this soak up your foundation?
the bautyblender is good?
Start your review of Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge!
Product Highlights
“A blending sponge really does make all the difference in your look. i adore this. one of my favorites. i wish i had a pink one” in 131 reviews
No happy with the Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge at all. Yes it blended out my makeup okay and seemed to do the work with minimal effort. Did I look air brushed? no will I repurchase? No and they why is because after using this sponge for a week and yes I kept it clean it began to fall apart. That to me is not cool. I love makeup sponges and to have on fall apart after a week is just no good. The search for the best makeup sponge continues.
I love using makeup sponges to apply my foundation becuase how much easier it is and helps me use less foundation! I especially like this brand of sponges becuase of how affordable they are and how high quality they are when I apply my foundation! Overall I would recommend this product becuase of how much easier it makes apply foundation and the great quality.
Harrison Twp, MI
love this sponge. It gets really big when wet and is softer than the Beauty Blender. I like how it blends out my foundation and concealer and the wedge sides are amazing for getting in all the nooks and crannies. The cherry on top is the price though! Highly recommend if you're looking for a substitute for the Beauty Blender
Las Vegas , NV
Love this sponge! Great lil trick is to dampen it slightly before applying your foundation to it, I’ve found that this technique allows more of the foundation to transfer on to your skin as opposed to being absorbed by the sponge. It does a great job at blending the foundation onto your skin.
Bloomington, IN
This sponge is super hard! I picked it up because it was in clearance. Good thing I didn’t pay full price for this stone. Instead, I recommend Shop Miss A and their $1.88 Paw Paw blender. It is the softest sponge I have ever used and is huge once it comes into contact with water.
Louisville, KY
A little pricey but it does the job! There isn't really a lot of product left on the sponge after you use it which is why I love it. Usually on cheaper sponges it absorbs most of the liquid but this one doesn't seem to do that as much. Great product to invest in.
Edinburg, TX
I love this beauty blender because it blends my foundation or concealer in the right spots specially how it has a little angle to it I could reach into smaller areas or hard to reach areas of my face,
Prescott , AZ
I love this sponge! There’s no reason to spend a crazy amount of money on a makeup sponge when you can get a great product like this! Sonia Kashuk Sonia Kashuk Blending Sponge
Beavercreek , OH
It’s a nice sponge and works fine . However I doh d that it crumbles on me and seem to get dry and crumbly and then when wet seemed to fall apart after a short period of time .
Pittsburgh, PA
It's a little harder and rougher than some other ones I've tried. Doesn't absorb as much liquid. Was harder to clean the dried caked in makeup. However still blends well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...