Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder uploaded by Catherine M.Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder uploaded by Jordan B.Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder uploaded by Diana  G.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Creamy, natural-looking pressed powder for a luminous finish. This weightless formula by glides on effortlessly, delivering even coverage. A soft focus complex reflects light to minimize skin imperfections. This formula also contains a natural polymer that helps to regulate sebum production for a shine free, flawless complexion. Powder puff included for on the go application. see more...

• Does this type of brush and its type of a angle work good?2 Answers
Cierra C.
Mesquite, TX
Unimpressed.. The brush is low quality and the product it self doesn’t seem to do it for me. Used this as a setting powder but had to use a lot of product in order for it to do its purpose. I purchased it at Target for more than what it’s worth..
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder - Translucent Light 02 more...
This is a great pressed powder to set your whole face with. It is actually translucent and doesn't leave a white cast look on your face. It is super lightweight and feels very luxurious on the skin. The compact itself looks very sleek and is matte black which looks stunning.
Trinity B.
Evansville
I really enjoy this powder. It is a perfect match for my skin and sets the foundation down well. I use it after lunch at work to touch up the redness on my cheeks and to take some of the shine away from my nose. My only complaint is that it can sometimes look too powdery. But I still love it! It was worth the money.
Hailey W.
Forney, TX
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Bare Minimum Pressed Powder - Translucent Medium 03 more...
Sonia Kashuk is a new gem I have found! I am really falling in love with this brand. I am OBSESSED with the concealer (unfortunately I couldn't find it on here to review) but it works wonders on covering up everything. The powder is also amazing at covering up! The only negatives to this brand of products is they aren't very long lasting (usually have to purchase it monthly) Another problem is the only place I can find this brand is Target!
cristal m.
I like this pressed powder are uses under my concealer or foundation or just nothing on works really well idk if for all skin types I hope it is this keeps my make up in place nicely would by again I recommend amazing
Kelsey B.
This stuff is amazingggg. i went to sephora looking for a better powder to set my concealer. this stuff gives amazing coverage and has you looking great all day. super good match for my pale skin.
rehma a.
Plano, TX
This is a great powder. I use it to set my concealer and my whole face all over at the end of my makeup routine it keeps your face looking flawless all day!!
Elsa F.
Central Islip, NY
I'm combination skin but this powder helps on my t zone where I usually get oily . Doesn't leave me so white and my concealer doesn't crease .
Kristin M.
Atlanta, GA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Great, light weight powder to put on when makeup is complete to set and stop shine. Also has a great brush to use on the go!
Roberta A.
Gainesville , VA
Uso na zona T. Deixa um efeito inacreditavelmente natural. Perfeito para qual que ocasião. Tanto dia a dia quanto balada.
Emilyann M.
Does this type of brush and its type of a angle work good?