BY SONIA KASHUK #87 in Bronzer

Bring out the goddess in you with this illuminating bronzer from Sonia Kashuk. The pressed powder bronzer can be applied with your favorite makeup brush or pad; it will give you a healthy, sunkissed glow. This bronzer blends easily, and the compact case will slip easily into your handbag. Keep this bronzer on hand so that you always look your best. Find it at Target. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "I am fairly pale, and this is perfect for my summer skin, but it may not worth well with darker skin tones. " in 1 review
  • "It must blend well with all tones!" in 1 review
  • "Its also a great price compared to some of the other ones out there. " in 1 review
  • "I really would love to try this it looks great everyone of my friend has it 👍 " in 1 review
  • "Since I have fair skin this bronzer is amazing for me." in 1 review
Madelyn P.
Madelyn P.
STeelville , MO
Review for: Sonia Kashuk® Bare Illuminating Bronzer - Goddess
Hands down the worst bronzer I have ever used and I am a fan of Sonia Kashuk - to an extent. It broke me out...this has too much shimmer... I felt like I used spray paint on my face. Definitely not for pale girls and definitely not a good product to use for realistic, more natural contouring. I felt like a clown with this on. Perhaps more of a matte bronzer by the brand would be better? I'm not going to risk it either way. Costs too much for a cheap bronzer that didn't impress. Spend the extra to get something that you will love....
Jackie T.
Jackie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This #SoniaKashuk bronzer is so beautiful ! It was my first purchase from this line and I was not disappointed at all. I'm medium skin tone and this bronzer gives me a nice glow ! It's around $15 at Target which is a bit pricey for drugstore but it's great quality and the packaging is so pretty !! You guys will not be disappointed with the pigmentation so go to Target and grab it.
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bronzer is shimmery and really pigmented. Super easy to work with honestly. On the other hand, it's a little too orange-y for me. Helps achieve that awesome sunkissed look, but does make me look like an oompa loompa if I'm not smart with the bronzing. Would not recommend this if you want to use it to contour, but would recommend this for a sunkissed look!
Keia C.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Victoria's Secret better watch out! Because this bronzer is bound to give you the sexiest glow and shimmer that you would die for in Barbados! I use this on all of my brides and models, especially on the neckline to give an illusion of a longer neck. Pop a little on the Cupid's bow and above the brow bone to highlight features even more
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Review for: Sonia Kashuk® Bare Illuminating Bronzer - Goddess
This is a really impressive drugstore bronzer if you are looking for a glowy sunkissed finished.! It is so smooth in texture and easy to apply and blend. This product is also highly pigmented and long lasting! The cost is also reasonable and well worth it for the product you receive.
Fallon O.
Fallon O.
Horsham, PA
This product has way to much shimmer to be placed all over the face. I do not consider it an everyday product since it does not have a realistic payoff. It is good if you are looking for a very glowy finish. The cost is reasonable but it would not be my first choice to recommend.
Victoria Z.
Victoria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Great bronzer, but I wish it had more shimmer to it. Very easy to blend, just use a small amount because a little goes a long way. More of a matte finish, very little shimmer. I would recommend if you are looking for a matte bronzer with a tiny bit of shimmer.
Kayti O.
Kayti O.
Orem, UT
I did not like this product at all. There was very little color pay off & it looked patchy on my skin. For $20 you can get a FAR better high end bronzer. I much prefer a matte bronzer for my face, but this might be good if you are looking for a body bronzer.
Meghna K.
Meghna K.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk® Bare Illuminating Bronzer - Goddess
This is super pretty but it was too dark for my skin. The color was muddy and was too red for me. I was hoping I could make it work :( I can say that this product does blend well and the packaging is nice. Lets see if I can give it another try!
Amina A.
Amina A.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk® Bare Illuminating Bronzer - Goddess
Very high pigmented bronzer, and very easy go blend. A little goes a long way when applying because it's ver illumines. On the more expensive side but should recommend it because you don't have to use much, so one goes a long way.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Does this bronzer look muddy? How well does it blend?
Edith C.
Edith C.
Avenal, CA
Where can I buy this? Does Ulta carry this?
Kirstine F.
Kirstine F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this pass as a highlighter?
Laurie S.
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this bronzer have those tiny sparkles that make your face glow?
Karen Z.