BY SONIA KASHUK

Bring out the goddess in you with this illuminating bronzer from Sonia Kashuk. The pressed powder bronzer can be applied with your favorite makeup brush or pad; it will give you a healthy, sunkissed glow. This bronzer blends easily, and the compact case will slip easily into your handbag. Keep this bronzer on hand so that you always look your best. Find it at Target. see more...

• Does this bronzer have those tiny sparkles that make your...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for a bronzer that looks natural does t...3 Answers
  • What's your favorite product to use as a highlighter?? Mi...4 Answers
Sonia Kashuk® Bare Illuminating Bronzer
  • "i love this make up line. very high end feel but very affordable prices. this bronzer is great! pigmented and shows very nice on my fair skin tone." in 6 reviews
  • "I am fairly pale, and this is perfect for my summer skin, but it may not worth well with darker skin tones. " in 1 review
  • "I really would love to try this it looks great everyone of my friend has it 👍 " in 1 review
  • "It must blend well with all tones!" in 1 review
  • "Its also a great price compared to some of the other ones out there. " in 1 review
Kristina K.
Walker
I love this bronzer so much! I’m quite pale but it’s not too orange or too sparkly. Blends alright and takes some work, but depends on what base you use. One has lasted me forever (and it’s probably expired by now!) but I like it so much I’m not willing to part with it!
Emily M.
kirkland, WA
I love this brand and it never disappoints!!! It has beautiful, strong pigmentation, it isn't super expensive and it looks beautiful. I will say though, if you're looking for a more natural everyday look, this isn't it. It's more of an orangey bronze and definitely for more glamorous looks and a night out on the town than a natural, subtle look.
Karen H.
When I first seen it at target I said I wanted it and I loved it I use this as a highlight and it gives my brown skin that sunshine glow it's shummer but it's gorgeous and I don't recommend it for contouring I would purchase it again
Danielle R.
Jamesville, NC
I love this bronzer! It is beautifully pigmented and it isn’t too dark for my skin. I like the shimmer in the bronzer as well. It’s such a great product and I actually use it to contour my face when I don’t have my contour palette out.
Shatoya D.
This product was a fail for me. It is SOOO pigmented, it’s shocking. And while the color is pretty.. it doesn’t blend well. I had to use a beauty blender to clean it up. I wasn’t impressed.
Alizaida G.
Such a pretty bronzer. It is sooooo glowy without being glittery. Its a beautiful bronzey look on my tan skin. It is blendable and buildable. I can see this being a gorgeous highlighter for deep skin tones!!
Naudia M.
Mesquite
Love this product a bit too shimmery though I would say I could use this for a eyeshadows but over all i would use for tan skin it would not be so good for contouring because of all the shimmer but I would buy it again
Lisa E.
Minneapolis, MN
This is an okay bronzer if you love a ton of shimmer and shine but personally I do not love that and thought it made me look a bit dirty orangey, I won't purchase again but perhaps it has to do with individual taste and it just isn't mine.
Ashleigh J.
Murfreesboro, TN
wow this bronzer is beautiful! very glowy finish after applying downside is it is very fragile and breaks easily.. but it's easy to apply it looks so good on my skin during the summer time to give me that glow❤️
Cilver C.
Traverse City , MI
This is my HOLY GRAIL status bronzer. I am like NW45 in MAC products and this bronzer is dark enough and luminous enough for my skin tone. It's really buildable, and applies beautifully with a larger brush.
Sarah B.
Does this bronzer look muddy? How well does it blend?
Edith C.
Hanford, CA
Where can I buy this? Does Ulta carry this?
Kirstine F.
San Diego, CA
Would this pass as a highlighter?
Alyssa W.
Seagoville, TX
What's your favorite product to use as a highlighter?? Mine is most definitely Sonia Kashuk® Bare Illuminating Bronzer
Laurie S.
Oshkosh, WI
Does this bronzer have those tiny sparkles that make your face glow?