BY SONIA KASHUK

Instantly blend and pat your way to perfection with this long-wearing, professional concealer that delivers full-coverage with a natural satin finish. The rich cream formula transforms upon contact with the skin into a lightweight, blendable fluid that evens skin tone, conceals under eye circles and camouflages imperfections. Infused with active treatment ingredients, this concealer does double duty to fill in and prevent fine lines while enhancing skin s texture, so it looks softer, smoother and more radiant. . â . November 2012: all covered up concealer won sheckys.com "2012 beauty award". see more...

Buy on Target
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
The coverage is medium to full, and a small dab goes such a long way. My kitten scratched my face the other day while I was bathing him, and this covered it up so well! The thick, creamy texture blends very smoothly and isn’t too heavy of a formula. I wear this concealer not only for spot coverage, but under my eyes as well, and have found that it doesn’t cake or crease when I use a primer underneath. Green primers help to cover redness, but I feel as if you don’t even need to use a green primer due to the coverage strength.I can wear this concealer for about 5-6 hours before I need to touch it up, but it only takes a few seconds to touch up, and the pot is small enough to throw in my daily makeup bag, so i isn’t a hassle.
Melissa J.
Amherst, OH
I am absolutely blown away by the coverage of this concealer! I suffer with adult acne and also have some scarring, which I am super self conscious about. I started using a tinted moisturizer and then apply this concealer on any of my red spots or blemishes. It covers them so well and stays all day! I finish with a sheet face powder and you can't even tell I had any spots! I still have my first jar, a little goes a long way, that I've had for a few months.
cristal m.
I love this concealer this covers up my dark really dark under eyes really well this makes me feel like I have nothing on looks very natural this is amazing this very easy to apply and use I would again I recommend
vivian y.
Minneapolis , MN
I can't explain how this concealer works, but it covers up pretty much everything. I love how it covers up my under eye giving it a natural look and it's buidlable. The packaging is also good.
Shawna S.
Ripley
Pretty good concealer. I like that its in a pot rather than a tube! Pretty good amount as well. Covers good!
McKenzie B.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer - Ivory 02
Love this concealer, although it does crease under my eyes kind of badly-even with setting powder. The coverage is light to medium but is buildable. I used it to cover my under eye circles but I needed to use it with foundation. I couldn’t use this concealer alone the way I can with the milani concealer I love
SHIANNE K.
MESA
Review for: Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer - Ivory 02
This cover up actually matched my skin really well and its nice and creamy but didn't separate or crease on me. It's not as long lasting as I would like but for a drugstore concealer it worked great for me.
Amanda S.
Rising Sun, IN
I recently purchased this because I love the stick concealer for my blemishes and noticed I had some serious dark circles. You only need a teeny tiny amount to cover your darkest circles but if you don't set it it does crease really quickly. I will definitely repurchase this since it's super hard to find a concealer light enough for my skin but I do wish it wouldn't crease so much.
Kat A.
I got the Sonia Kashuk concealer at target! It was only like $10! It chines in a tiny little jar. But a little goes a long way! I love this concealer! It had great coverage! It's creamy and ready to apply or blend with your foundation! I highly recommend trying it. Comes in various shades.
Samantha R.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk All Covered Up Concealer - Ivory 02
Very good coverage and blends well, but too much starts too look cakey. I didn't like it at first but then when I realized less is more, it became my go to concealer
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
How well does this cover dark circles. I am considering buying buy would love your opinion before I putchase.
Could this be a MAC dupe ?
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
Anybody know if this concealer is a full coverage? I need one that cover dark spots.