Add a Photo

By SONIA KASHUK
Metal handles Plush bristles Chic digital floral pattern Durable construction Set of 5 makeup brushes The Sonia Kashuk Air-Brushed Skin 5-piece Brush Couture Set delivers all the tools you need to powder, swirl, blend and buff your way to a flawless complexion. This must-have makeup brush set is the perfect addition to any makeup bag. Size: 7.5x5.7x1.5in. Color: Multi-Colored.
Photo (1)
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA

This set was okay. Beautiful design for sure but some of the brushes were not thick enough for what they were supposed to be used for so I found them harder to use. The foundation brush also had a lot of shedding hairs so you had to constantly pick them off your face. The contour brush was my fav out of the set and I really like it. Not a horrible brush set but I have other SK brushes I like more!
Arshena A.
Arshena A.

These brushes were surprinsingly soft. They looked like they would be rough but they're not at all! I love the concealer brush for my jar concealers & also to blend out the edges of my concealers! I love the fluffy brush for highlighting. I love the contour brush to really chisel out my cheekbones. I love the face brush for setting my face with powder. Although it's supposed to be for foundation, I prefer it for powder Bc the foundation ends up looking streaky. & the last brush is the tapered one which I don't really use. Maybe cream contour but haven't gotten into that yet. Great brush set if you're looking for a good contour, highlight, concealer brush.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.

I got this as a present! One of my favorite brands of makeup brushes! So soft with no fallout!

Join Now