Sonia Kashuk Air-Brushed Skin 5-piece Brush Set, Multi-Colored uploaded by Jasmine R.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Metal handles Plush bristles Chic digital floral pattern Durable construction Set of 5 makeup brushes The Sonia Kashuk Air-Brushed Skin 5-piece Brush Couture Set delivers all the tools you need to powder, swirl, blend and buff your way to a flawless complexion. This must-have makeup brush set is the perfect addition to any makeup bag. Size: 7.5x5.7x1.5in. Color: Multi-Colored. see more...

Photo (1)
Cortney S.
Cortney S.
Townsend, MA
March 9, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Air-Brushed Skin 5-piece Brush Set, Multi-Colored
This set was okay. Beautiful design for sure but some of the brushes were not thick enough for what they were supposed to be used for so I found them harder to use. The foundation brush also had a lot of shedding hairs so you had to constantly pick them off your face. The contour brush was my fav out of the set and I really like it. Not a horrible brush set but I have other SK brushes I like more!
Arshena A.
Arshena A.
Jan. 15, 2017, 12:48 p.m.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Air-Brushed Skin 5-piece Brush Set, Multi-Colored
These brushes were surprinsingly soft. They looked like they would be rough but they're not at all! I love the concealer brush for my jar concealers & also to blend out the edges of my concealers! I love the fluffy brush for highlighting. I love the contour brush to really chisel out my cheekbones. I love the face brush for setting my face with powder. Although it's supposed to be for foundation, I prefer it for powder Bc the foundation ends up looking streaky. & the last brush is the tapered one which I don't really use. Maybe cream contour but haven't gotten into that yet. Great brush set if you're looking for a good contour, highlight, concealer brush.
Jasmine R.
Jasmine R.
Dec. 25, 2016, 10:18 p.m.
Review for: Sonia Kashuk Air-Brushed Skin 5-piece Brush Set, Multi-Colored
I got this as a present! One of my favorite brands of makeup brushes! So soft with no fallout!