Sonia Kashuk 6 Pan Eye Palette - Bare Necessities 06 uploaded by Khateeja M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Create classic looks with these silky, blendable and buildable shadows that deliver high impact color. The satin-finish formula feels creamy upon application and fuses to eye lids for maximum coverage and long-lasting color payoff. see more...

Sonia Kashuk 6 Pan Eye Palette - Bare Necessities 06
  • "Love the nude colors and they are super easy to apply and look great for a neutral smoky eye " in 16 reviews
  • "This has to be one of my holy grails! Inexpensive and great for an every day look to an outing or night out! It's defiantly a necessity to have this palette! The colors are super pigmented and smoothly applies! Defiantly recommend it! " in 9 reviews
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I bought this to use on a trip. I love the colors and the look of the palette. The eyeshadow has great pigmentation but there is a bit more fallout than I like. It is good value for money spent however.
Molly Kate M.
nettleton, MS
The only thing bad about this product is that it does have some fallout. The colors are gorgeous and stay on all day. I use this product maybe 2 times out of the week. I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't care if they do not mind blowing off the extra product.
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I feel in love with Sonia YEARS ago when I first noticed their glitter eye shadow. Still in love. But I will say, while some colors are perfect, the pigment isn't great in ALL the colors. I'd buy again
Catherine S.
Sonia kashuk palette bear
is amazing anything that looks new close to New Clothes too creamy I'm the one to grab it to pick it up and the price isn't bad either so I would totally recommend this product to friends and family
Melissa W.
West Jordan, UT
These colors feel like they are a much more expensive brand than they are. They are very pigmented and these shades are great neutrals to have on hand. The price is great for the quality.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product on and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like the formula of this pallet, it blends nicely and doesn't wear off of my oily lids. I like the variance in tones as well, it makes it very versatile.
Tristen G.
I love the colors and the brand Sonia kashuk this palette just does not last long enough in my opinion. Good product for the price but I wish it lasted longer.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I really like this brand of eyeshadow. The colors are super pigmented and are very pretty. They blend well and look very smooth and have the prettiest colors.
Anahi A.
San Diego, CA
I had read gold reviews and went on to purchase these. One of the colors started to fall off. This never happens with high end brands. Kind of dissapointing