Sonia Kashuk 6 Pan Eye Palette - Bare Necessities 06 uploaded by Khateeja M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Create classic looks with these silky, blendable and buildable shadows that deliver high impact color. The satin-finish formula feels creamy upon application and fuses to eye lids for maximum coverage and long-lasting color payoff. see more...

Buy on Target
Halley S.
Waukesha, WI
I usually love Sonia kashuk, but this palette does not stay on my lids for the life of me. I use primer and all, but the glitter in this one is not great. I have only tried to use it 2-3 times and now it sits in my drawer. I will stick to my other Sonia kashuk palettes!
Morgan W.
I love this eye shadow!! This brand is one of my favorites!! the lighter colors have shimmer and really open up the eye! It also has the darker colors to shadow and contour the eye . I love love this one!
Its a dry eyeshadow , not cream. Perfect!
Janette G.
Boston
This has to be one of my holy grails! Inexpensive and great for an every day look to an outing or night out! It's defiantly a necessity to have this palette! The colors are super pigmented and smoothly applies! Defiantly recommend it!
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
This is one of my favorites! I'm currently running out of some of these colors, I use them a lot because there like natural colors that give you that natural look & they also have good pigmentation,easy to blend also
Morgan M.
Crawley, WV
I love those colors! I am a brown and earth tones kind of person and these all have awesome pigments. I have had this pallet for months and still have so much left. I definitely feel like I got my money's worth!
Halley L.
Not something I can truly recommend. The shades are quite similar to each other and the textures are not the best at all. Some are kind of glittery for my taste... wouldn't really buy anything like this again.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
I bought this to use on a trip. I love the colors and the look of the palette. The eyeshadow has great pigmentation but there is a bit more fallout than I like. It is good value for money spent however.
Catherine C.
Chesterfield, VA
This palette has a great selection of colors for everyday wear. If you purchase one palette, this is a great one for all eye colors and for a great price. Pick it up at target, easy peasy!
Courtney B.
Harrodsburg, KY
so obsessed with these shadows and this brand. very high quality for a good price. i buy something Sonia Kashuk everytime i go to target
Vilma G.
Los Angeles, CA
Really like this pallet for a daily subtle look very nice color combination smooth shadows long lasting looks good on hazel eyes