Sonia Kashuk 6 Pan Eye Palette - Bare Necessities 06 uploaded by Khateeja M.

BY SONIA KASHUK

Create classic looks with these silky, blendable and buildable shadows that deliver high impact color. The satin-finish formula feels creamy upon application and fuses to eye lids for maximum coverage and long-lasting color payoff. see more...

Buy on Target
Brooke T.
I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors are perfect for my eyes. I have hazel eyes and these colors are perfect for my eyes. These colors are pigmented and easy to blend. I would defiantly buy this product again!
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I feel in love with Sonia YEARS ago when I first noticed their glitter eye shadow. Still in love. But I will say, while some colors are perfect, the pigment isn't great in ALL the colors. I'd buy again
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
This is a great neutral, mid-range priced palette. I love neutral colors browns and nudes for my eyes, these go with anything yet give you some color over your tired eyelids! I like this brand, the eye shadows go on easy and give good all day coverage. I also like the mid-range price tag and that I can find this at Target!
Hailey  B.
Greenacres, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
antonella B.
Love the natural color palette. I'm not one for bold colors. This palette works great for smokey eyes effect or for everyday wear. The color glides on and doesn't clump..very easy to apply. Works with all eye colors. I would buy this pallette again.
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
This is one of my favorites! I'm currently running out of some of these colors, I use them a lot because there like natural colors that give you that natural look & they also have good pigmentation,easy to blend also
Kiana D.
Bellaire, OH
I was expecting a lot more for the price. The color doesn't stay very long and is hard to put on because it doesn't show up very well. I like NYX more and they're even cheaper. The colors looked better in packaging and were disappointing to try to wear.
Kimberly L.
Nampa
Work really well, beautiful colors very blendable , I love creating new and cute looks with this palette, the packaging is pretty nice at first I thought it was hard to open but it does make it a lot easier so my little girl can’t open it, I would love to repurchase it as soon as I hit pan
Sarah A.
Pleasanton, CA
I like this product a lot! It is a great little palette of basic neutrals for most people. They go on smooth and light which I like so I can build on the color of necessary. Overall would probably buy again; great price for this palette.
Catherine S.
Sonia kashuk palette bear
is amazing anything that looks new close to New Clothes too creamy I'm the one to grab it to pick it up and the price isn't bad either so I would totally recommend this product to friends and family