Add a Photo

Photos (17)
Kara E.
Kara E.
La Mirada, CA

SongPop is great fun! I really enjoy testing my music knowledge. Each player hears a clip of music from a particular category and must guess the title or artist before their opponent does. You and your opponent alternate choosing the music category. The more you play, the more categories of music you have to choose from. My friends who dare to challenge me in Modern Rap or Punk, are rewarded with a return challenge from Disco or the 50s collection. Whatever your music taste, you'll find something here!
My only criticism is that some of the music clips have either inferior sound quality or were perhaps recorded by imitators. This makes it a bit more difficult to guess the clip, but since everyone has the same handicap, it does not really diminish my rating, or enjoyment, of the game.
Heather W.
Heather W.

I've been hooked on this game since someone introduced me to it. I've find so many songs I've forgotten about or never heard. I'm a music nerd, so this game is perfect for those who are passionate about music. Not exactly for learning, but a really fun app that I got for free. I can remember how I played this back and forth with my friends! It's simply guessing the title of the song you hear, and you can compete with friends. Some songs have mature lyrics-depending on what category you choose.
SARAH L.
SARAH L.
Windom, tx

I use to have so much fun playing this game on my phone. I loved the competition aspect of this game. And you could play with your friends on facebook. The app was free, however it was in-app purchases for different playlists. The downfall of this app was you never really know who's playing. It pops up your entire friends list instead of the ones who are currently active in the game, so you can easily upset your friends who hate getting game invites on Facebook.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC

I love this app! I started playing it about 3 or 4 years ago and it is totally addicting! You can play with a global community or challenge your Facebook friends which is always fun! I consider myself a music buff but you don't have to know everything about music if you want to play because you can learn from getting answers wrong and being asked the question again later on down the road!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
Medford, OR

It's fun to play with family and friends, but you get the same songs over and over again. When you play certain people, they chose the same genre all the time. At least you can star the songs you like and it tells you when the artist is on tour. You do have a huge variety of categories to choose from and you can message or block the other person.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.

I used to play this game ALL THE TIME! Its really fun if you DO listen to music and at least know who sings most of them. Theres no time limit, no obligation to pay and you play with friends on FB or even random people. Its free and something to do when you're bored lol
Janny G.
Janny G.

A fun game, I can spend hours and hours and never get tired, thousands of my favorite songs, thousands of playlists is the best. In my spare time, all I have to do is take my phone and start playing with my friends, and at the same time I can sing your favorite songs.
Selena T.
Selena T.

Songpop is a fun, addictive game. I love music, so this is an amazing game for me. It's not complicated, yet it doesn't get boring easily. It's just an enjoyable game that almost anyone could play. I would recommend others to give this game a try.
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ

I love this app! Started playing a couple of weeks ago and its addicting. It's fun to play with family, friends and random people.lol it has a variety of categories to choose from. If you love music then this game is definitely for you.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
West Deptford, NJ

Two of my favorite things put into one app. Music and trivia! I just recently downloaded SongPop a few weeks ago and I'm addicted. It's so fun guessing different songs and earning points to get more playlists. I love it!
Gladys A.
Gladys A.

Is this a good game to play
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA

Is this an "addicting" game?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Raceland, LA

What is your favorite music category to play? I like Love Songs and 80s.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Do you hate it when you click the wrong choice when you KNOW the correct answer?
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newton, KS

What's the one category that makes you cringe when it pops up?