Sonage Soothing Cleansing Creme

by Sonage

A sulfate free daily natural face wash for oily, acne-prone skin to help control breakouts with its calming and soothing properties.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonage Soothing Cleansing Creme!
Tina H.
Ocean Springs, MS
Sonage Soothing Cleansing Creme uploaded by Tina H.
I've been using this each morning for about three weeks now, and I'm liking it. With oily skin and occasional hormonal acne problems, I haven't had any problems with this face wash. It's gentle, and I love the natural ingredients. The scent is mild and natural. I really can't say anything bad about this cleanser. It has a lotion texture and doesn't lather much, but it works very well. It isn't harsh, and it works great for my oily skin.

Looking for your answer?