Sonage Luster Eye Creme 0.5 Fl. Oz. uploaded by Mikaela D.

BY SONAGE

This soothing eye creme has a cooling effect on the skin. It promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness and hydrate. It protects the delicate eye area with a botanical blend of antioxidants and herbal extracts. see more...

Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I got this product in my fabfitfun box for 9 dollars I would not pay the full 38 dollar for this product. It’s a nice product but I do think it’s overpriced. I did notice my puffiness was reduced, but I didn’t see a much of a difference in my dark circles.
April C.
Los angeles, CA
It’s ok. I bought it as an add on with FabFitFun. Seemed like a good deal as I got it for $9 instead of the usual $38. I’ve been using this product almost every day. I feel like it’s a bit too thick and uncomfortable when it gets near my eyeballs. Would buy again if it was as discounted as before.
Hannah L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I also received this via Fabfitfun and wouldn’t pay full price for it. The consistency seems good to me, but I don’t see a huge difference directly under my eye after a few weeks of use, but I do notice a difference at the corners.

back