BY SONAGE

This soothing eye creme has a cooling effect on the skin. It promotes lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness and hydrate. It protects the delicate eye area with a botanical blend of antioxidants and herbal extracts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hannah J.
Washingtn Twp, OH
I also received this via Fabfitfun and wouldn’t pay full price for it. The consistency seems good to me, but I don’t see a huge difference directly under my eye after a few weeks of use, but I do notice a difference at the corners.
April C.
Los Angeles
It’s ok. I bought it as an add on with FabFitFun. Seemed like a good deal as I got it for $9 instead of the usual $38. I’ve been using this product almost every day. I feel like it’s a bit too thick and uncomfortable when it gets near my eyeballs. Would buy again if it was as discounted as before.