Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum

by Sonage

Best Collagen Serum to prevent premature aging. This product helps to plump the face and eye area to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Use day and night.

WhhT does it feel so foamy on the face like a soap?
Start your review of Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum!
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum uploaded by Jessica L.
This is a GREAT Serum. I say this first because it doesn't apply like a Serum. It definitely makes it easier to build up your skin care. I noticed my lines above my lips looking more plump. My face looks amazing when I use this before applying makeup. Everything went one so smooth and seamless. My fiance asked if I was using something different or filters in my picture which I don't do. So when I man notices something different then it's definitely worth repurchasing!
Leah H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum uploaded by Leah H.
My skin feels so smooth and nourished while using this collagen boosting serum. The formula is a little on the thin side, so just a pump or two and you're all set. I felt this had a slightly medical scent to it, but nothing too extreme. I'd been searching for a high-quality collagen serum and so far I'm not disappointed! Just me sure to apply moisturizer with SPF afterward. 💜☀️
Spring X.
Tukwila, WA
There’s patchouli in it. Smells way too strong! It’s extremely sticky after applying. Even after putting a little water & hyaluronic acid over it. Would not buy again.
Delimar G.
QUINCE ST. LEBANON.PA
Super soft i. My skin. I buy , i tecoevex this in o e gift. Super nice gift.would recomended. Very efectivd too.
Becca H.
Louisville, KY
Such a great serum, sonage is such a great and clean company they're really worth the price point. I'm so glad I discovered them through ipsy, I really recommend this to anyone of any age with any skin conditions. Sonäge has something for everyone!
Mariia S.
Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum uploaded by Mariia S.
I like Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum . It's lightweight, non-comedogenic and I don't feel it under makeup. This serum well-formulated with natural ingredients and without parabens.
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
I absolutely hate the smell of this product. But love the benefits of it! It makes my skin feel rejuvenated
Judi H.
Princeton, WV
I received Sonage Collagen Boosting Serum in my Ipsy bag and was so excited to try it until I opened it and the fragrance was so strong that I had to immediately wash it off. I don't understand why companies want to put such a strong fragrance in a product that is put on your face. I will be giving this serum away.
Bridgette W.
Norcross, GA
I LOVE this product!!! I could tell a difference after the first use (I followed the mask with this). Even my boyfriend noticed right away. I have lines in my face from wearing my expressions on my face, so on sunny days they are very prominent from squinching my eyes and this helps tremendously! I'm a lot less self conscious because it also helps with my ginormous pores. Don't just purchase this, get the stem cell mask as well and you will SEE and feel what I mean.
Shaina G.
Bluefield, WV
When it comes to the ingredients in this product it's not anyting too exciting however I do notice instant results with it I have never paid full price for it and I never would I'm on my second bottle now both times I've gotten it for over half off so unless I come across another deal this will probably be my last bottle