Sonage C Shield Smart Serum®

by Sonage

C Shield Smart Serum with vitamin c, is a natural brightening serum that reduces the effects of blue light, signs of dehydration, leaving skin radiant, firm and fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sonage C Shield Smart Serum®!
Khristine B.
Long Beach, CA
Sonage C Shield Smart Serum® uploaded by Khristine B.
It’s ok. I love the ingredients and I love the scent but it is not hydrating enough. In fact it’s a bit dehydrating. I know it’s winter and almost all of us have dry skin. But I layer skincare and this didn’t really do it for me. I love a good vitamin c serum that helps my sunscreen to work even better. This is average. I don’t think I’ll repurchase. There are definitely better options out there.
Julie Ann S.
Levittown, PA
Sonage C Shield Smart Serum® uploaded by Julie Ann S.
I have been using this Sonage, High Impact Vitamin C Serum for several months, and I think it's doing a terrific job of brightening and toning my face. It comes out in a creamy white color. This serum is light. I wash my face, use toner, and put on this serum; after that, I put on my moisturizer. It doesn't have a scent, and the packaging is ok. I think the price for this serum is reasonable. I would recommend this product, and I will rebuy it.
Mareike H.
I recieved this serum in a beauty box subscription, and I'm happy I did. I didnt know about this brand until it came shipped to me. A little goes a long way with this serum, and that's great, since the full size is a small tube! After cleansing my face and using a toner, I apply this on my forehead, eyes, and around my mouth. I love the way the serum smells and how it leaves my skin soft and radiant. I will definitely be using this brand, they have amazing products
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Love #sonage, love the look of all the products, love the quality of the products themselves and I will always be a customer. The smart serum has helped my complexion completely. No dark spots at all, just gorgeous-smooth skin.
Sonia S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way it smells. It smells good kinda like Lumene Valo like a fresh citrusy scent. It reduced my dark spots from the sun I got this summer. And my pores look smaller. My complexion looks a lot less dull. Overall its great. I def reccomend.
Nestani C.
New Castle, DE
Erika J.
This is a pretty good vitamin c serum. It's water based, so it absorbs into your face quickly, but it leaves kind of a slight sticky feeling. You have to use a tiny bit to avoid feeling sticky, which is kind of a plus because your product will last you much longer! It smells very lightly of citrus, which is pleasant. It comes in a decent sized pump bottle, and I prefer my products to come in pump bottles for sanitary purposes and for ease of use. Overall I'd say it's very fairly priced, and I've seen a difference in the brightness of my complexion after using most of my first bottle. I'm on the fence still as to if I will repurchase or not, I am trying out other vitamin c serums to see if I fall in love with one. I do recommend this product, it won't disappoint. There just could be a five star one out there I haven't yet discovered.
Ashley L.
Leander, TX
I just started using this serum and I really like it. It smells like an orange and isn’t sticky. I ended up buying another from Ipsy, so I have this for a while and am thrilled about it!
Carmen R.
Tucson, AZ
Sonage C Shield Smart Serum® uploaded by Carmen R.
The pores around my nose (on my cheeks) were starting to look like orange peel skin, and this is helping to really tighten them up. I also feel a lot smoother in the mornings. Oh and the smell is so amazing! It smells like legit freshly squeezed oranges. I can't wait to see the results after a month!
Christine  H.
Sparta, NJ
Sonage C Shield Smart Serum® uploaded by Christine  H.
I liked the feel of this product on my skin. I did see my skin tone even out a bit after using it for awhile. Lightweight and non-irritating. Really enjoyed the effects. It's not my favorite but I do think it's a solid product that gets results.

Looking for your answer?