Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme

by Sonage

Perfect for normal, combination and oily skin types. Lightweight mattifying moisturizer that keeps skin hydrating without clogging pores. This cream has a glorious silky feel that leaves skin dewy with a shine-free glow that sits beautifully under foundation.

Result of this? Irritation?
Start your review of Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme!
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by Jenn F.
I used this one today since I went bare faced. So far this is going to be a very good cream to have. It has a pleasant scent of a freshly peeled Valencia orange. The cream is thick but not as thick as Sunday Rileys C cream. I do have to compare these two since they are so much alike. This one is more easier (smoother, more slip) to go on. Can be used for the day and under makeup vs me using the SR at night. After a few hours of wear I still feel the light soft feeling as just after application. It's not greasy at all. Just soft subtle skin. My neck seemed to love this as well. My wrinkles tamed down. No irritation noted, usually my skin will react immediately. I feel this product could easily go into my rotation without a doubt. The cream is #Glutenfree #parabenfree #crueltyfree #AmericanMade ##spagrade #French Rated product after one use due to fast results and overall feel. I do believe this will be a good contender out there over others. #beauty #skincare #facialmoisturizer #VitaminCcream #makeup #spa
Rachel M.
Hudsonville, MI
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by Rachel M.
I just received a Skin Tone Correcting Duo from Sonäge today and I'm SO excited to really test it out! Fortunately I was able to get an amazing deal on this duo through IPSY. I'm always looking for and testing out new skin care products, I have never heard of or seen this line until just a few weeks ago! So far together the pair of Sonage High Impact Serum and Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme feel super light weight, they melt right into your skin SO nicely! It has a soft light fresh scent that I really like. And the packaging... The packaging is awesome! The moisturizer and serum both have pumps that pump out just enough for your face, I like the fact that I don't have to stick my fingers in a jar to scoop product out! I plan on updating this "review" after I use it for enough time to tell how well they work, so far it's been great!
Shelby V.
Luverne, MN
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by Shelby V.
It’s okay. Not an overpowering scent, just not my favorite. It has an interesting texture once applied to the skin. I prefer Sonäge Luminez Vitamin Rich Cremé from the brand overall.
Kristin S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by Kristin S.
I really love this face cream. I wear this one at night because it is a bit heavy for daytime wear under makeup. My skin looks healthier since I started using it nightly. My fine lines seem less noticeable. It makes my skin glow. It is very moisturizing and smells amazing. I already bought another bottle even though this one isn’t finished yet. The packaging is also very nice.
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,835 reviews
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by Adriane N.
This thick and LUXURIOUS moisturizer is surely a worthwhile brightening creme for your skin. 💁 I was blown away by the lovely nice packaging, a chrome mirrored finished lid that is heavy enough to feel supportive for the 1.7 ounces of creme contained inside. My senses were filled with the fresh citrus orange fragrance- which is the orange blosdom flower extract- absolutely phenomenal. I am VERY happy to ADD Sonage to my "antiaging"#arsenal and do plan on repurchasing this once I run out, but @ 1.7 ounces- I feel confident that it is worth my purchase!! (I was also fortunate to get to buy on a clearance price being on a fabfitfun add on sale- I feel very blessed!)
Kayla B.
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by Kayla B.
A savior from dry winter air. Nice light citrus scent. Thick creamy smooth moisturizer. Beautiful containers that look so elegant in the cabinet. Brightens my skin and really has saved my face from the dryness that this winter has been. I LOVE this stuff. My new go-to vitamin C moisturizer. Emphasis on moisture!
jackie S.
Gretna
Sonage Botanica Souffle Creme uploaded by jackie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a luxurious clean beauty moisturizer that is ideal for dry and dehydrated skin. It contains vitamins that heal and repair. It's free of chemicals and fillers. It's also gluten free. It has a light orange blossom fragrance that is very soothing. It feels a little like a spa treatment at home. I highly recommend this and the entire product line.
member-8287b2
I got this products from ipsy is well and it is fast becoming my absolute favorite moisturizer so we'll see if another one comes along to beat this 1 but so far this 1 is the best 1 I've tried
Ashley D.
Marquette, MI
I love this moisturizer. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. It isn’t for oily skin however.
Allie P.
Rockaway, NJ
Love this moisturizer! I have normal skin and find it to be moisturizing. Left my face feeling fresh and soft.