Son & Park Beauty Water 11.49 oz uploaded by Linda P.

BY SON & PARK

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This multiuse product can be used as a toner and gentle exfoliant in the morning to prep for skin care and to create a smoother surface for makeup. At night, Beauty Water can be used as a cleansing water to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, and oil. Lavender water, rosewater, and orange fruit extract hydrate the skin, while willow bark and papaya extract sweep away dead skin cells revealing a brighter skin tone and smoother texture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates Curated by Charlotte Cho, co-founder of Soko Glam, Editor-in-Chief of The Klog, licensed esthetician, and author of The Little Book of Skin Care. Soko Glam is the most trusted Korean beauty and lifestyle shop that curates the best selection of Korean skin care and makeup. see more...

Linda P.
Linda P.
Olympia, WA
Korean skincare products are phenomenal and this multitasking toner by Son & Park is no exception. It has natural ingredients like rosewater and lavender water to hydrate the skin. Papaya extract acts as a natural gentle exfoliant to help sweep away impurities on the skin. This product also provides a pH balance of 4.5 that helps neutralize the skins pH after cleansing. I sweep this across my skin after I shower. I then apply my Korean snail serum and moisturizers, and my skin has never looked more smooth and glowy! Game changer for sure!
Angie W.
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! As with most Korean skincare, it manages to be a face saver while not irritating skin. I use this twice a day or as needed to refresh my skin. I put a small amount on a cotton round and wipe all over my face. It does an amazing job of deflating crusty skin, prepping for makeup, or simply removing the last traces of the days foundation. It's doesn't sting or burn my sensitive skin and the product itself lasts forever. It is a wonder product and I recommend it to anyone that wants to see a glow and feel like their skin is clean without stripping away precious oil. A must have for sure!!
J H.
J H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a famous beauty water in Korea that I've tried and it is a cleansing water and toner in one. It does a good job with cleaning, exfoliating, and basically prepare the skin for makeup. It is refreshing on the skin and makes my skin feel really clean but it feels a little bit too drying for me after it dries up on the skin. Maybe it's because I have dry skin type, I don't know. So what I do is apply essence immediately before my skin feels too dry and then follow it up with the rest of my beauty regimen. As a cleansing water it's really good but when it comes to its toning power, I am not really that impressed since it feels a little bit drying on my skin.
Arlene E.
Arlene E.
Reno
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was very skeptic about this product in the beginning because I didn't know much bout what a beauty water was but I just went for it and bought it at sephora. It is great! It's ver effective! I use this right before I apply my makeup and it helps to get rid of the rest of the dead skin cells and also smoothen out my skin before I apply my foundation! I notice that when i dont use it, my foundation doesn't look as sleek and clean.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product seriously saved my skin! I have recently take an interest in Korean skincare and this was a holy grail three in one product for a few bloggers I followed so I gave it a shot and it has helped sooo much! It's not stingy or too strong. My skin is cleaner, brighter, and less irritated now and I use it twice a day with my skincare routine. Son & Park Beauty Water
Brittney P.
Brittney P.
Corrigan , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I so very much love this product. It's a toner and a very affordable one at that. I use this in the mornings before anything else. I've noticed it's really helped with making my skin look more radiant and youthful and also has made a huge difference in the texture on my skin. Will definitely be repurchasing!
Caley H.
Caley H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this beauty water. I don't use it as a toner but as a final step in the cleansing process. I double cleanse but there are sometimes stubborn specks around my eyes. I use this to do one final sweep to clean up any remaining makeup. I feel like it leaves my face pretty clean but still a bit hydrated. I immediately put essence on afterward so I'm not sure how it hydrates your skin.
Cherrys P.
Cherrys P.
San Antonio , TX
I didn't really notice much difference in my skin with this product. I used it for 3 months and did not see any significant changes in my skin with the "mochi" test. I would not recommend this product simply because of how expensive it is with no improvement whatsoever.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is really good. Even though it's a beauty essence it does remove any makeup residue. It smells amazing and feels nice on the skin. I got mine at Sephora. It's a big bottle for the price. I use it before makeup and before primer for the makeup application.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the whole bottle. It's a good value for how big a bottle you get. I used as toner. It's a nice product but I don't really think it does anything really. It's refreshing to put on but I did not repurchase.
charvi j.
charvi j.
Jaipur
Beauty Junkie Expert
What exactly is it? Is this a must have?
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can this be used for?
Cassandra S.
Cassandra S.
Toluca Lake, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Will this take the place of a toner or a cleansing water?
Alecia K.
Alecia K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this burn sensitive skin?
Haley M.
Haley M.
Hopkinsville, Ky
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg Kathleen Lights just talked about this in her favorites video, what exactly does it do? Is it like primer water or a toner? I can't remember. I'm assuming this does well with dry skin? Is it worth the hype?