BY SON & PARK #59 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This multiuse product can be used as a toner and gentle exfoliant in the morning to prep for skin care and to create a smoother surface for makeup. At night, Beauty Water can be used as a cleansing water to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, and oil. Lavender water, rosewater, and orange fruit extract hydrate the skin, while willow bark and papaya extract sweep away dead skin cells revealing a brighter skin tone and smoother texture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This product contains no mineral oil, tar color, artificial dyes, surface active agent, talc, petrolatum, triclosan, BHT, and benzophenone. It was developed by makeup artists to be used as the first step before makeup. On clients, they use Beauty Water to clean and hydrate skin, creating a smooth base that makes foundation and makeup application flawless.

• Is this product worth it? I have heard great things about but wou...4 Answers
  • About how long does one bottle last using once or twice daily? Al...1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product consistently enough to see if it's c...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Alright, this is probably the best thing ever created! I love this cleansing water because it is hydrating, non greasy and non sticky cleansing water! It's leaves my skin soft and clean. It's a little pricey but I think it is worth having this as the first part of your skin care routine. You will not be disappointed!" in 22 reviews
👩🏻‍🔬Tiffany C.
After being promised the moon and finishing this bottle, I felt that the Son & Park Beauty Water fell short of my expectations:

💧It's a "cleansing water" that only works on no-makeup days and is outdone by drugstore micellar waters.

🍐 Papaya extract that "renews skin's surface" is in the middle of the ingredients list and of trace concentrations. This is marketed as the main brightening agent on Sephora's website (and is undoubtedly weaker than toners with AHAs). I honestly saw no difference.

🌹 Rose flower water provides some hydration (though not the "intense hydration" claimed in the product description).

🔪VERDICT: As a jack of all trades and master of none, this product is best for someone who wants an extremely mild exfoliant and is interested in condensing multiple steps of their routine into one. Otherwise, there are more effective and cheaper cleansing waters and hydrating toners on the market that will achieve more visible results, so I won't repurchase. I'm keeping this beautiful minimalist bottle though!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Just by the looks of this product I would probably pass it and never pick it up. It is just SO boring looking. It doesn't catch my eye and I feel like it will get lost in a sea of beautiful packaging. Also the name doesn't really give you much of a clue as to what the product is or does. Beauty Water by Son & Park is a multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. It is also supposed to help with dullness, dryness, uneven texture of skin, and uneven skin tone.  I applied the Beauty Water to a cotton pad and swept it all over my face after washing my face. The scent was so strong of witch hazel, it is the second ingredient in here so thats not that surprising that its so strong. Plus, There are a million ingredients in this Beauty Water but all I smell is witch hazel, even when its on my face. Honestly I don't really see any difference with my skin and I think this 'beauty water' is pretty much a waste of money. Why not just buy a bottle of witch hazel from target for $2.50 and rub that all over your face instead. Save your money on this one. This product is not worth it.
Gardenia H.
I received a sample size from ipsy and I immediately fell in love. I went on and bought the full size. I have oily skin and it felt hydrating without feeling heavy. It does an amazing job taking off make up and it's gentle enough for me to use it around my eyes without stinging.  Even when I've been bare faced and I cleanse my face and then use a cotton pad with the beauty water, you can see on the cotton pad left with oil and dirt your cleanser might had left behind. Sometimes for a little extra I put a little bit of product on to my hand and tap it into my face. You can even use it as a facial spray. Definitely recommend it.
Julie C.
Madison
If you are into K Beauty, this is a must have! Sephora has it now, but I got mine on Amazon. The K Beauty gurus always promote this as a staple. Sleek packaging and tons of product. Don’t let the price frighten you away, this lasts forever. I always have it. It does three critical things: cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes. Crazy versatile. Some put it in a spritz bottle for a midday freshener. It is not meant to replace all those things, but enhances each. I use it immediately after double cleansing. It restores ph balance and gets my skin prepped for serums, essences, and masks. It helped clear my skin of acne as well. If you want to take a shot at K Beauty, get products to double cleanse and Son and Park Beauty Water. It’s gentle and designed for any age and skin type.
Ashley V.
Manvel, TX
I really wanted to like this product because I’ve heard great things about it but unfortunately, it’s just not for me. After a week of using this, I broke out with cystic acne that’s still difficult to get rid of to this day. I initially thought my skin was purging and continued using it for about a month but it only got worse. Also, it contains alcohol!!! So if you have dry/sensitive skin, stay far away! Son & Park Beauty Water
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
I got this in a Boxycharm. It's nice that it kind of doubles as a cleansing water and a toner. It smells kind of strong but I actually kind of liked it when using it as toner. I finished the whole sample, but doubt I'll be shelling out the cash to purchase a full size. It's just one of those products that is good, but not great. I see the same results with other, more affordable products. It would be great to get this as a gift.
Yvonne Y.
San Francisco, CA
This toner is basic but in a good way. I know that my skin loves this and it also doesn't strip my skin. It's great for getting rid of traces of dirt and oil. This bottle also lasts a pretty long time and definitely worth the money. There's a light, fresh scent to it but nothing too overpowering like some K Beauty products. Highly recommend if you're looking for a good skincare staple in your routine!
Alicia K.
This is the best toner i have ever come across. It removes any and all dirt or residue left on my face after cleansing. My serum works much better because i apply this beforehand. It brightens and evens my skin tone. I can even use a little bit for wetting my makeup brush! A little goes a long way so the product lasts a very long time. It dries quickly and leaves my face incredibly soft!
Michelle Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an okay toner if you want light exfoliation post cleansing. I can’t use it everyday as it can aggravate my skin. I use it only in areas with larger pores and thicker skin like the t-zone. I avoid the cheeks because I end up getting itchy, red bumps. I just have lukewarm feelings about this one as I haven’t seen any major benefits. I do like that it is alcohol free though.
Alana S.
I’ve never really believed in toner and this hasn’t changed my mind. I got a sample sized bottle and have been using it about every other night after cleansing my face. It smells good and it makes me feel refreshed but I just don’t really see what it does. I have combo oily skin with a few dark spots and that hasn’t changed since I’ve been using this. I do notice that it sometimes takes away any extra makeup left on my face which is a good thing but it doesn’t really improve the look or feel of my skin, other than just make it more hydrated. I’ll continue using this because it isn’t breaking me out and it helps hydrate but I probably wouldn’t purchase the full bottle unless I notice a big enough difference in my skin after I finish my small bottle.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Where I can buy one Walmart or Cvs or Walgreens have one of those?
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone tried this yet? I've heard great things about it but being the fact that it's $30 I'm a little hesitant. I need a great toner to complete my skin care routine.
Erin G.
What step does this take in your skincare routine? Do you use it as it a cleanser a la a micellar water, or along the lines of a traditional Korean patting toner/first essence (Missha FTE/SKII Facial Treatment Essence etc.)?
Charl L.
Do you use this before or after makeup?
Lauren H.
Winter Springs, FL
Is this product worth it? I have heard great things about but would love to hear more!