BY SON & PARK #51 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This multiuse product can be used as a toner and gentle exfoliant in the morning to prep for skin care and to create a smoother surface for makeup. At night, Beauty Water can be used as a cleansing water to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, and oil. Lavender water, rosewater, and orange fruit extract hydrate the skin, while willow bark and papaya extract sweep away dead skin cells revealing a brighter skin tone and smoother texture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This product contains no mineral oil, tar color, artificial dyes, surface active agent, talc, petrolatum, triclosan, BHT, and benzophenone. It was developed by makeup artists to be used as the first step before makeup. On clients, they use Beauty Water to clean and hydrate skin, creating a smooth base that makes foundation and makeup application flawless.

• Is this product worth it? I have heard great things about but wou...3 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product consistently enough to see if it's c...1 Answers
  • Does it matter what skin type you have to,benefit from this Beaut...1 Answers
Buy on YesStyl...
Anna Y.
Voorhees, NJ
Hands down must have!
I purchased the Son & Park Beauty Water because it's touted as being an exfoliator, a toner and hydrator all in one. There was a promotion on Sokoglam toward the beginning of summer and I got this product for $25.

The scent of the product is very mild so it's nice for sensitive skin. It definitely refreshes my face and I 100% agree that it preps my face for the rest of my skin care routine. This is the only new product that I consistently used this summer and I saw a noticeable decrease in my acne as well as discoloration.

The price. For $30 or with a sale, $25, you get A LOT. Mine is only 1/3th of the way through and it's been 3 months. Most toners are 6.7 fl oz. whereas this one is almost double at 11.5 fl oz. The packaging is also nice and classy, it's aesthetically pleasing.

This is a product with tons of uses. I use it as a toner for both my morning and evening skincare daily. I use it in the evenings before washing my face as a sort of pre-cleanse to my double cleanse. I've used it during the day as a refresher if my skin felt dry or dull. On the package, it says that the beauty water can be used to wipe off excess product after using sheet masks. I have used it for this purpose after patting most of the product in and it works beautifully. It's a really gentle product that makes a massive difference in my skin.

For reference, I have dry skin that is mildly acne prone with hyperpigmentation.
Michelle T.
San Francisco, CA
The holy grail product. It cleanses like a toner, moisturizes, gently exfoliates, and refreshes your skin. It's a hard worker, indeed.

I have approximately 3 empty bottles of this product, so that gives you an idea how much I love it! Also good uses for the Beauty Water:

1. Fill into a travel-size spray botttle and spritz onto your face during long flights to moisturize or just during the day when your skin needs a little extra refresh.

2. Pat onto your face with a cotton round before a workout, so you look glowing and beautiful without the need for makeup clogging up your pores.

3. After your nightly cleanse (hopefully, a double cleanse with a oil cleanser and foam cleanser), add to cotton round and pat gently onto face to remove excess makeup. Safe for eyes!

4. Spritz onto face or pat gently onto skin to prep your face for your makeup, as it exfoliates and moisturizes your skin at the same time.

Lastly, the Beauty Water comes in such beautiful, sleek packaging. I don't mind having it out on my bathroom counter. Bonus point: the product has a pH of 5; your skin generally has a pH of 4.5-5.5, so it will have minimal irritation to your skin when applied. Overall, my favorite holy grail product!
Christine A.
Staten Island, NY
5 OUT OF 5 STARS HANDS DOWN. I used to skip out on toner because it stung my face due to the alcohol in the american toners. But once I looked into Korean skincare toners have been a staple due to it's cleansing water ideal. I would say Son & Park understand the idea of simplicity on another level for it's packaging which I love. Their bottle is on the plastic side but still have that glass look when sitting on your bathroom counter. I heard about this product thorugh SOKOGLAM and I was convinced since and have not stopped loving it. I am a first time user and let me tell you, this sucker catches all the impurities even after I washed my face. i usually soak the cotton pad only in the middle just so i can see the difference in color of it after which makes my day knowing I've cleansed my face on a whole new other level. I've recommended this to anyone who asked about my skincare and let me just tell you, everyone has fallen in love with it afterwards. Truly recommend this for a toner which is suppose to balance your face of ph of 5 which this does, cause I tested it out on a ph stick (check out the photo!!!

5 out of 5!
Meghan G.
Life changing! I have struggled with acne since I was a teenager, on and off over the years. This past year it came back with a vengeance. I tried everything from Sephora I could get my hands on, and nothing worked. Finally I had a diet/lifestyle change which seemed to do the trick but I needed a go-to product to keep me toned and even textured.

Enter Beauty Water! Beautiful design, clean smelling and easy to use. Read a ton of other great reviews and decided to let my high-maintenance skin be the judge. A few weeks in and I can't imagine my routine without it!
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
Best product ever! Contemplated alot for this product and thought it was just over hyped because of the Korean idol, but this is seriously good.

I have combination skin but I breakout if i use a moisturizer daily.. Using this i simply skip the cotton pad and apply by hand. This helps to moisturize your skin better than if you apply using a cotton pad and it doesn't break me out at all. I think my skin got clearer and it doesn't get weird and have sudden peelings anymore.

Will continue to purchase this~ i usually wait for sales and coupons to get the best deal!
Soraida H.
Minneapolis, MN
This stuff is liquid magic. I typically don't use toner. My past experiences with toner were always harsh, irritating, and drying. This stuff doesn't do any of that. It's gentle and applies smoothly. It exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling soft and looking bright and even. I use it twice a day after double cleansing and before serums and moisturizer. It's a little pricey, but it's a big bottle and definitely worth it. Once I run out, I'll be sure to restock!
Kira D.
Summerfield, FL
Hands down a must-have facial routine essential. pH of 4-5, this acts as a cleaner, exfoliant, and toner, is all-natural, smells faint but pleasant, is never harsh, and is just a complete miracle worker. After the first use my skin looks amazing, in addition to other products I finally received today. This stuff is so worth the hype and money! Go get it, girl! Sephora sticks it but they go out of stock frequently.
Swarnima G.
I've beeen using this product for close to a month now and it's insanely incredible! The packaging for it is simple and easy for use and application. I use it to take off my makeup before cleansing, and once again after as a toner on a cotton pad. It has a slight citrus smell and is incredibly soothing to my sensitive skin. While it is a bit pricey, its multi usage makes it worth it. 100% recommend it.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I love using this as a toner (ph balancer). This product is a cleansing, toning, hydrating water. I am so happy Sephora finally carries it. It's super effective. It doesn't help keep all break outs but defiantly helps keep periodic ones at bay. I love the simple packaging & how how large the bottle is! I highly recommend & will defiantly repurchase. Only problem is how fast the product sells out.
Zahra K.
Norristown, PA
I kept seeing this product in lots of beauty blogs and was hesitant that it actually lived up to its claims. I'm happy to say that my hesitations were completely unfounded. This product is now a holy grail item in my skin care routine. This beauty water helps to further clean my skin after my double cleanse and really sets my skin up to absorb the rest of my routine. This is a must try!
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Where I can buy one Walmart or Cvs or Walgreens have one of those?
Erin G.
What step does this take in your skincare routine? Do you use it as it a cleanser a la a micellar water, or along the lines of a traditional Korean patting toner/first essence (Missha FTE/SKII Facial Treatment Essence etc.)?
Kaley K.
I've heard nothing but great things about this product and was wondering if it would be good for sensitive skin?
Can this really cleanse and tone? I have oily skin and my pores clog constantly. Could this help?
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone tried this yet? I've heard great things about it but being the fact that it's $30 I'm a little hesitant. I need a great toner to complete my skin care routine.