BY SON & PARK #33 in Toners & Astringents

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. Solutions for:- Dullness and uneven texture- Dryness- Uneven skin tone If you want to know more… This multiuse product can be used as a toner and gentle exfoliant in the morning to prep for skin care and to create a smoother surface for makeup. At night, Beauty Water can be used as a cleansing water to thoroughly remove makeup, dirt, and oil. Lavender water, rosewater, and orange fruit extract hydrate the skin, while willow bark and papaya extract sweep away dead skin cells revealing a brighter skin tone and smoother texture. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Phthalates This product contains no mineral oil, tar color, artificial dyes, surface active agent, talc, petrolatum, triclosan, BHT, and benzophenone. It was developed by makeup artists to be used as the first step before makeup. On clients, they use Beauty Water to clean and hydrate skin, creating a smooth base that makes foundation and makeup application flawless.

• Is this product worth it? I have heard great things about but wou...4 Answers
  • I haven't tried this product consistently enough to see if it's c...1 Answers
  • Does it matter what skin type you have to,benefit from this Beaut...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Just by the looks of this product I would probably pass it and never pick it up. It is just SO boring looking. It doesn't catch my eye and I feel like it will get lost in a sea of beautiful packaging. Also the name doesn't really give you much of a clue as to what the product is or does. Beauty Water by Son & Park is a multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. It is also supposed to help with dullness, dryness, uneven texture of skin, and uneven skin tone.  I applied the Beauty Water to a cotton pad and swept it all over my face after washing my face. The scent was so strong of witch hazel, it is the second ingredient in here so thats not that surprising that its so strong. Plus, There are a million ingredients in this Beauty Water but all I smell is witch hazel, even when its on my face. Honestly I don't really see any difference with my skin and I think this 'beauty water' is pretty much a waste of money. Why not just buy a bottle of witch hazel from target for $2.50 and rub that all over your face instead. Save your money on this one. This product is not worth it.
Alana S.
I’ve never really believed in toner and this hasn’t changed my mind. I got a sample sized bottle and have been using it about every other night after cleansing my face. It smells fine and it makes me feel refreshed but I just don’t really see what it does. I have combo oily skin with a few dark spots and that hasn’t changed since I’ve been using this. I do notice that it sometimes takes away any extra makeup left on my face which is a good thing but it doesn’t really improve the look or feel of my skin, other than just make it more hydrated. I’ll continue using this because it isn’t breaking me out and it helps hydrate but I wouldn’t repurchase because that’s all it’s doing for me.
Julie C.
Madison
If you are into K Beauty, this is a must have! Sephora has it now, but I got mine on Amazon. The K Beauty gurus always promote this as a staple. Sleek packaging and tons of product. Don’t let the price frighten you away, this lasts forever. I always have it. It does three critical things: cleanses, exfoliates, and moisturizes. Crazy versatile. Some put it in a spritz bottle for a midday freshener. It is not meant to replace all those things, but enhances each. I use it immediately after double cleansing. It restores ph balance and gets my skin prepped for serums, essences, and masks. It helped clear my skin of acne as well. If you want to take a shot at K Beauty, get products to double cleanse and Son and Park Beauty Water. It’s gentle and designed for any age and skin type.
Allisa L.
Tampa , FL
This was one of the many things I purchased while on a K-beauty haul in an online shopping stupor and I have no regrets. I typically use Thayers Witch Hazel and Rose toner, but this toner seems to be more gentle. I use it at night right after double cleansing and it really seems to soothe my skin and calm down any tightness from the cleanser. It's a great start to a skin care regimen and the bottle is HUGE. It will take me months to go through.
Neik G.
I love this product!  I was gifted by my bestie on my birthday last year, and the full size bottle lasted me about a year.  when Sephora VIB 20% rolled around this year, I had to replenish my vanity with Son & Park Beauty Water.

I remember this Beauty Water is comprise of multiple of different flowers, such as rose, lavender, jasmine etc.  and it smells great.

after double cleansing my face, I go over my skin with the Beauty Water on a cotton pad and swipe my face gently to pick up any residue or dirt that was left over from cleansing.  this also tones and hydrates my skin as well.   Win Win!  I cannot believe how much dirt this Beauty Water picks up on the cotton pad even after double cleansing.  I recommend this product if you are looking for cleansing water or a toner.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I'm impressed with this toner because it is very gentle on my skin yet still effective. I have oily skin at is also sensitive so I'm very happy with this product and will be using every drop of it. 😊 There's no scent to this which is another plus because some strong scents tend to give me a headache. Since I received this in my Ipsy bag I'll be looking for it in full size once I've used it all for sure 😊❤️
Kaila R.
Jacksonville , FL
This toner is very easy on the skin. I love how it picks up all the extra dirt and makeup my facial cleanser leaves behind. It doesn’t have a scent and it literally feels like water on the skin. The product is a little pricy. I think there are definite cheaper alternatives that do the same job. However, it is an awesome product and if you don’t mind the price it’s worthy of the price tag.
Alicia K.
This is the best toner i have ever come across. It removes any and all dirt or residue left on my face after cleansing. My serum works much better because i apply this beforehand. It brightens and evens my skin tone. I can even use a little bit for wetting my makeup brush! A little goes a long way so the product lasts a very long time. It dries quickly and leaves my face incredibly soft!
Michelle Y.
Los Angeles, CA
This is an okay toner if you want light exfoliation post cleansing. I can’t use it everyday as it can aggravate my skin. I use it only in areas with larger pores and thicker skin like the t-zone. I avoid the cheeks because I end up getting itchy, red bumps. I just have lukewarm feelings about this one as I haven’t seen any major benefits. I do like that it is alcohol free though.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
I been trying out Korean skincare more and this is one of the products I bought. I have been using it for a few weeks and so far really like it. It’s a toner but isn’t drying, actually hydrating. It’s gentle and removes makeup. It’s good for sensitive skin and is supposed to clear up skin and make it more even. The bottle is really big but quite pricey. So far it is worth it for me!
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Where I can buy one Walmart or Cvs or Walgreens have one of those?
Erin G.
What step does this take in your skincare routine? Do you use it as it a cleanser a la a micellar water, or along the lines of a traditional Korean patting toner/first essence (Missha FTE/SKII Facial Treatment Essence etc.)?
Krystal J.
Columbia, SC
Has anyone tried this yet? I've heard great things about it but being the fact that it's $30 I'm a little hesitant. I need a great toner to complete my skin care routine.
Lauren H.
Apopka, FL
Is this product worth it? I have heard great things about but would love to hear more!
Kaley K.
I've heard nothing but great things about this product and was wondering if it would be good for sensitive skin?