BY SON & PARK #35 in Toners & Astringents

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

This multi-tasking toner and cleansing water has quickly become a cult favorite, as well as a 2015 Soko Glam Beauty Award Winner! It creates a clean base for the next steps in your skincare and makeup routine. Originally created by master artists, Son & Park, Beauty Water lives up to its name.

The Beauty Water is not just a cleanser but it mildly exfoliates with willow bark and papaya extract to help sweep away dead skin cells, revealing brighter skin tone and smoother texture. Lavender water, rose water, and orange fruit extract impart a subtle hydration so your skin can be prepped to absorb the next skin care steps, while adding in a bit of moisture.

Beauty Water can be used in the morning to create the perfect canvas for makeup application, midday as a refresher, and night after cleansing to whisk away remaining impurities. For normal, oily, dry, and combination skin types. Beauty Water has a pH of 4.5, effectively resetting the skin's natural pH after cleansing.

Ingredients: Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol,Propanediol, PEG-7 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Pentylene Glycol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Xylitol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Water, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit/Seed Oil, Artemisia Absinthium Extract, Rose Flower Oil, Ferula Galbaniflua (Galbanum) Resin Oil, Thuja Occidentalis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Laveder)Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita(Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Mentha Spicata Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf Extract, OriganumVulgare Leaf Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Decyl Glucoside, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Octanediol, Copaifera Officinalis (Balsam Copaiba) Resin, Protease, Alcohol Denat., Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Usage:

Moisten a cotton pad and gently sweep across the face. Beauty Water is ideal:
- As a toner before application of the rest of your skin care products
- To remove remaining impurities after cleansing
- As a way to freshen up your face during the day

Buy on Sephora
  • "Alright, this is probably the best thing ever created! I love this cleansing water because it is hydrating, non greasy and non sticky cleansing water! It's leaves my skin soft and clean. It's a little pricey but I think it is worth having this as the first part of your skin care routine. You will not be disappointed!" in 22 reviews
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Just by the looks of this product I would probably pass it and never pick it up. It is just SO boring looking. It doesn't catch my eye and I feel like it will get lost in a sea of beautiful packaging. Also the name doesn't really give you much of a clue as to what the product is or does. Beauty Water by Son & Park is a multitasking toner and cleansing water that creates a clean base for any skin care and makeup that follows. It is also supposed to help with dullness, dryness, uneven texture of skin, and uneven skin tone.  I applied the Beauty Water to a cotton pad and swept it all over my face after washing my face. The scent was so strong of witch hazel, it is the second ingredient in here so thats not that surprising that its so strong. Plus, There are a million ingredients in this Beauty Water but all I smell is witch hazel, even when its on my face. Honestly I don't really see any difference with my skin and I think this 'beauty water' is pretty much a waste of money. Why not just buy a bottle of witch hazel from target for $2.50 and rub that all over your face instead. Save your money on this one. This product is not worth it.
Jen R.
Adrian, MI
Ok I was a little skeptical about this when I was reading reviews I have tried many miracella waters and they’ve been just fine and did the job or so I thought until I tried this ❤️❤️❤️this stuff is wonderful for your skin 😊I use it on an exfoliating cotton pad to remove my makeup and tone and let me just tell you it’s amazing !!! It removes makeup and impurities from skin that you didn’t even know was there ! It has a very pleasant Scent which I love ❤️ it’s very gentle on the skin I have somewhat dry skin and it never drys it out more it actually has helped my dry skin removing any flakes or dry patches and leaves my skin soft supple and very hydrated 😁the bottle that you get is huge ! And the packaging is lovely very minimalistic 😁it has evened out my skin tone and made my skin much brighter I would highly recommend this product I use it every day and the bottle lasted me almost 10 months ! I recently repurchased a Second bottle and plan on repurchasing again and again ❤️
Emily R.
Deer Park, IL
TBH- I definitely thought this was just another gimmick.
However, I am very satisfied with this gentle toner perfect for any skin type!
I use this every AM with a cotton pad, after cleansing and before makeup to give myself a fresh and clean palette. It doesn’t change the way my skin feels afterwards (I.e. tight, tacky, dry, etc.) it simply feels balanced!! I love the light and refreshing scent because it makes me feel clean. The bottle will absolutely last you forever, too!
That being said, it is a little pricey for toner that doesn’t actually DO anything (like hydrate ,exfoliate,etc.) On the flip side though, that’s what I was looking for! I use a toner that actually DOES something in the PM!
**i also use #Son&Park “Beauty Filter” whenever I use this which I love as well!
Zenia S.
Arlington, VA
So being the beauty junkie I am, it was only a matter of time before I started playing with K-beauty. Frankly, this is the only thing I still use. First off, this is anything you want it to be: makeup remover, morning cleanser, chemical exfoliator, I think it also has antioxidants to ward off free radicals. I love how my face always looks clean, hydrated, and radiant after using this product. To me, the best use is as a morning cleanser. Pair this with a great oil and a moisturizer that locks it all in...vision of heaven. Don't believe me? Next Sephora trip put this all over one hand. Then grab any oil (I grabbed DE Virgin Marula Oil) and add a drop on top and rub it in. The glow and hydration will make you run to the counter.
Myisha B.
San Antonio
I am really, truly, deeply in like with this product. Why not love you ask? Well, it’s $30. I initially bought this product during the Sephora VIB Sale, so I was a little less chafed to pay $24 instead of full price. I’m not crazy about, $24, but it was a “treat yo self” kind of moment.
Turns out that my skin really likes this stuff, so I repurchased it. I’m still working on my current bottle, and I was planning to repurchase at this years VIB Sale, but Son & Park recently went through some legal issues and are no longer owned by Son & Park. It’s a whole ordeal. Google it. I think I’m going to branch out a try to find a new love, but I can’t make any promises that I won’t come back to it.
Nina T.
One of my FAVORITE products! I cannot recommend this enough, truly. I saw a previous review comparing this to witch hazel, I personally think this product smells fruity and gentle, it feels great on your skin as a toner and DEFINITELY evens out my skintone. I usually use an oil cleanser to remove makeup, but this truly works just as well with removing makeup with a cotton pad - I have stubborn nearly waterproof mascara that this removes so easily. It gently exfoliates, and if you put it in a spritz bottle it's waaay better than that Mario Badescu stuff  (that is actually not so great for your skin, FYI). Really worth the price, and will last you ages. Highly recommend.
Geraldine M.
San Diego
SO. Where do I begin? For its minimal packaging, what's inside it does total wonders for my skin. This item was on a total whim when I was inside Sephora. I'm not too familiar with Korean beauty products but what intrigued me was was it supposed to be cleanser? Toner? Magic? All three? I was pleasantly surprised by the results. The scent is light and refreshing and once applied on skin, I feel hydrated...even when I wasn't dry to begin with! I like to use this after cleansing- I've tried it by itself as a cleanser but I don't feel that it's enough. If I didn't know any better, I would think this a drink!
👩🏻‍🔬Tiffany C.
After being promised the moon and finishing this bottle, I felt that the Son & Park Beauty Water fell short of my expectations:

💧It's a "cleansing water" that only works on no-makeup days and is outdone by drugstore micellar waters.

🍐 Papaya extract that "renews skin's surface" is in the middle of the ingredients list and of trace concentrations. This is marketed as the main brightening agent on Sephora's website (and is undoubtedly weaker than toners with AHAs). I honestly saw no difference.

🌹 Rose flower water provides some hydration (though not the "intense hydration" claimed in the product description).

🔪VERDICT: As a jack of all trades and master of none, this product is best for someone who wants an extremely mild exfoliant and is interested in condensing multiple steps of their routine into one. Otherwise, there are more effective and cheaper cleansing waters and hydrating toners on the market that will achieve more visible results, so I won't repurchase. I'm keeping this beautiful minimalist bottle though!
Dylan B.
Baltimore, MD
WHAT A STEAL. I was running low on my usual toner and decided to pick this up after hearing so much hype. First of all, I didn’t realize how much product you get for the price. It’s seriously one of the best deals for higher end makeup. I was a little cautious as I introduced it to my skincare routine because it promised a lot of exfoliating ingredients and my skin can be kind of sensitive. Luckily the fruit based exfoliants are gentle enough for daily use and just add an extra little boost to your routine. I really love this stuff and I’m totally hooked. BELIEVE THE HYPE! I’m a fan for life.
Becca W.
Helena
I really like using this in the morning or evening to just get that last layer of the day’s hunk off my face. It is very soothing to the skin and hydrated a little while it cleans pores. It doesn’t take a lot to get the job done. It is so gentle I have used it to quickly clean some eyeshadow brushes when in a pinch, but it wouldn’t recommend doing that frequently. The only draw back is the price so that is another reason to use sparingly. I still have my first bottle that I bought in 2016 so the cost can be qualified because you get so many uses out of it.
Oscar C.
Hialeah, FL
Where I can buy one Walmart or Cvs or Walgreens have one of those?
Krystal J.
Columbia , SC
Has anyone tried this yet? I've heard great things about it but being the fact that it's $30 I'm a little hesitant. I need a great toner to complete my skin care routine.
Erin G.
Jackson, MS
What step does this take in your skincare routine? Do you use it as it a cleanser a la a micellar water, or along the lines of a traditional Korean patting toner/first essence (Missha FTE/SKII Facial Treatment Essence etc.)?
Lauren H.
Winter Spgs, FL
Is this product worth it? I have heard great things about but would love to hear more!
Charl L.
Do you use this before or after makeup?

back