BY SON & PARK

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight, quick-absorbing cream that provides coverage, brightens the skin tone, and primes skin for makeup application. Solutions for: - Uneven skin tone - Dullness and uneven texture - Dryness If you want to know more… Introducing the secret to glowing, picture-perfect skin. Son & Park, the K-beauty brand that brought you the cult classic Beauty Water, has created a lightweight base cream that's packed with flower extracts you'll love, including lily, rose, and jasmine. This whipped cream contains pearl to illuminate the complexion and rosa damascena flower to help control sebum production. After using the filter cream, your skin will look brighter, smoother, and more even, as if you actually put a real life filter on it. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free of artificial fragrance, petrolatum, benzyl alcohol, chlorphenesin, BHT, TEA, mineral oil, and talc. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Karissa L.
Frankfort
I haven’t found that this works for me at all. I have pale skin and this looks super super white and chalky on my skin. I can’t put it on over a moisturizer because it won’t blend into the skin and it’s extremely irritating. Not worth the price. Definitely a low quality made beauty cream that’s overpriced at Sephora
Winston W.
Dothan, AL
Son & Park Beauty Filter Cream 1.4 oz/ 40 gI love this cream! I use it daily for a moisturizer and have received compliments two days in a row about how bright and smooth my skin looked! If you don’t rub it in all the way it can leave a bit of a white cast in your face, but worn correctly it is amazing!
Sarah M.
Saint Louis, MO
I normally love Son & Park products, but this one came a little short. The texture is very thick -- like sunscreen. The product is also difficult to blend out -- like sunscreen. Due to the thick, white consistency, the "filter" it provides is just making your skin lighter. It would probably work better for those with fair skintones, but for me, it's too light. If they made a thinner, more blendable version with gold reflect instead of the pink reflect this product has, I would definitely buy it! Ultimately, there are better products than this on the market to provide a good base and glow.
DIANA S.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
I use this more as a primer than a moisturizer. It leaves a beautiful glow on the skin without being glittery. My makeup goes on flawlessly over it and it helps control the oils im my t-zone. I already bought a back up so i don't have to go without it.
Pamela L.
Orlando, FL
This honestly has to be the absolute best primer I have used for my skin in forever!! I love how as soon as I blend it into my skin I look like I really have this glow from within on my face and it makes my foundation look so good or just my bare face if I’m doing a non makeup day too 💁‍♀️
Kathy L.
Clovis
This is a great moisturizer to use before makeup application, it absorbs quickly and is not greasy. I have normal skin and have no issues with burning or breakouts. I am almost done with my first jar and will buy again.
Jennifer S.
Middleburg Hts, OH
This is a nice cream but it is more of a moisturizer than a primer in my eyes. It feels good but it definitely doesn’t work as a primer. If you’re like me and need a primer that fills in your pores, this isn’t it.
Alicia C.
Wellllll. I haven't used this particular product but i am sooo stoked about it. It looks amazing and soubds even better. I will definitely be getting my hands on this sooner than later and give an honest review on it. Hope its as fabolou3as it sounds. Xo
Julia L.
As a makeup primer, it pilled as I applied it to my face so that was no good. However, on those no-makeup days, I just used it as a highlighting cream and it looks so natural and beautiful!!
Chrissy R.
I ordered this the day it was released and was so excited to try it after seeing the videos showing a beautiful, “dewy”, natural pearl finish. I wanted to love it, but it is NOT suitable for oily or acne prone skin (even though it states it is). I was worried about ingredients, but wanted to try anyway. It is full of silicones and other bad ingredients that clogged my pores and make my skin very greasy. I could literally feel it clogging my skin and had to wash my face after about 30 minutes because I absolutely felt like I was going to break out. It did look lovely on my forehead though, so those with dry skin that are not prone to breakouts will have much better luck with this product. It is lovely and I’m very disappointed that I have to return.
Julie M.
This is a primer? What does it do?
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Where can I find this in Canada
Ella P.
Portland, OR
It’s under Moisturizer? But based on packaging it seems like its highlighter? What is it? HELP!
Karina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it help diminish the look of pores and does it extend the longevity of makeup?
Dana P.
Leicestershire
😊😊I haw never used this beauty cream I just wanted to now is good or what do you now About it ??? Thank you 😊😊 [product:fresh-lotus-youth-preserve-face-cream-with-super-7-complex-0.5-oz]