BY SOMME INSTITUTE

Somme Institute Transport Pads are saturated soft cotton pads with Molecular Dispersion Technology 5 (MDT5™), a patented technology of highly engineered vitamins designed to help improve skin tone, texture and clarity, and AHA to gently exfoliate dead cells on the skin's surface.

Buy on Nordstrom
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought these pads were doing nothing for me because usually products like this sting my skin and my eyes, but these are gentle. I have noticed by skin gently exfoliating and feeling much softer. I use one pad, 3 times a week before bed. I bought mine at Nordstrom.
Vera H.
These pads are amazing. AHA's are much better for exfoliating and I used one about every other day before bed. Using it too often seemed to be too harsh on my skin but if you mix it up during the week and alternate with a good toner, you end up with wonderful, smooth, clear skin.
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
Didn't like this product what so ever. I have very clear skin and decided to try something different and this made me brake out.
MYWORLDOFPASSION ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these pads they are worth there price i use one pad every two days they are so gentle and keep your skin smooth and exfoliated. got them as a gift and will surely buy them another time. i used to buy them before i don t know why i stopped :)